5. Additional Information CARE + MAINTENANCE l INSPECT – Inspect prior to fitting, examine your earplugs for dirt, damage or extreme hardness — discard immediately if compromised. l DISCARD – For proper hygiene, discard Single - Use earplugs after use. l HYGIENE – To maintain hygiene standards, Single - Use earplugs should be discarded at the end of every shift. © Honeywell International Inc. Laser Lite Single-Use Earplug - EMEAI Page 5 of 5
1. Europe / Africa View More Product Numbers & Ordering Information Product Numbers Details 3301106 Laser Lite - corded SNR 35 H - 34 M - 32 L - 31 3301105 Laser Lite - uncorded SNR 35 H - 34 M - 32 L - 31 Product Family Highly visible protection Laser Lite Single - Use Earplug Learn more about our products at howardleight.com > Learn more about hearing conservation at hearforever.org > Page 1 of 5
4. l EC Attestation Number – 9503632 l Laboratory – B.G.I.A. AUS Certifications l Standardsmark License #1579 Certifications CE Certificate - Laser Lite http://www.honeywellsafety.com/Supplementary/Documents_and_Downloads/Secured/Hearing_Protection/Earplugs/20035/1033.aspx CE Certificate - Laser Lite EC Certificate - Earplugs http://www.honeywellsafety.com/Supplementary/Documents_and_Downloads/Secured/Hearing_Protection/Earplugs/42685/1033.aspx EC Declaration of conformity The manufacturer SPERIAN HEARING PROTECTION, LLC, 7828 Waterville Rd. San Diego, CA 92154 United States declares that the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items listed below, conform with the provisions of Council Directive 89/686/EEC and, where applicable, with the national standard, tr EC Attestation Report - Laser Lite http://www.honeywellsafety.com/Supplementary/Documents_and_Downloads/Secured/Hearing_Protection/Earplugs/20049/1033.aspx EC Attestation Report - Laser Lite Literature & Documents Instruction Manual - Laser Lite (global) http://www.honeywellsafety.com/Supplementary/Documents_and_Downloads/Hearing_Protection/Earplugs/4294986713/1033.aspx Earplug Instruction Poster - EN http://www.honeywellsafety.com/Supplementary/Documents_and_Downloads/Hearing_Protection/Earplugs/19799/1033.aspx Training & Proper Use 1. With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease - free cylinder. 2. Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal. 3. Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front. 4. Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert 5. Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal. 6. Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference. Laser Lite Single-Use Earplug - EMEAI Page 4 of 5
2. 1013047 Laser Lite - uncorded bulk refill for Leight Source 400 SNR 35 H - 34 M - 32 L - 31 3301271 Laser Lite - uncorded bulk refill for Leight Source 500 SNR 35 H - 34 M - 32 L - 31 Overview Key Features l Vibrant colors make protection visible l Self - adjusting polyurethane foam expands to fit virtually every wearer l Contoured T - shape for easy insertion and wear l Smooth, soil - resistant closed cell - foam skin prevents dirt build - up l Available in paper bag packaging and/or with cotton cords for process industries [pulp & paper] l Bulk refills for Leight Source 400 and Leight Source 500 Earplug Dispensers save time, waste and space Recommended Industries/Use l Agriculture l Chemical l Construction l Fire Protection l Forestry l Government l Law Enforcement l Manufacturing l Medical l Military l Mining l Municipal Services l Oil and Gas l Pharmaceutical l Steel and Metals l Transportation l Utilities l Welding Hazards l Noise Laser Lite Single-Use Earplug - EMEAI Page 2 of 5
3. Regulations l 29 CFR 1910.95 - 29 CFR 1910.95 l S3.19 - 1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US) l Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L - 2) - Canada Labour Code l Z94.2 - 1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN) l 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive l 89/686/EEC - EU Directive/PPE l Category II - EC Category/PPE l EN 352 - 2:1993 - EU Standards l EN - 24869 - 1:1993 - EU Standards l NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ) l NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR) l ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR) l 9001:2008 - ISO Historical Brand Howard Leight Specifications EU Certifications l European Directives – 89/686/EEC l EC Category PPE – Category II l Standards – EN 352 - 2:1993 / EN - 24869 - 1:1993 l EC Certification Number – 951095 Color Magenta/Yellow Shape T - Shape Material Polyurethane Foam Packaging Options • Polybag • Paper Bag • Bulk Refill for Leight Source 400 or Leight Source 500 Dispenser Cord Options • Uncorded • Polycord • Cotton Cord NRR 32 Canada Class A(L) SNR 35 SLC80 25 dB / Class 4 Laser Lite Single-Use Earplug - EMEAI Page 3 of 5
- 300 Total Views
- 279 Website Views
- 21 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155585 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn4217 Views .
3M jupiter manual4093 Views .
D-S Produkt index3356 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn3046 Views .
D-S Produktindex3017 Views .
D-S Product index2869 Views .
Skilte 20062819 Views .
speedglas_91002720 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152682 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2668 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2545 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102363 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide2209 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring2129 Views .
Handsker 20152125 Views .
Handsker 20122099 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2055 Views .
Faldsikring 20102010 Views .
Handsker 20101988 Views .