4. © Honeywell International Inc. Max Lite (Uncorded) - 3301120 Page 4 Of 4
6. E.C. Declaration of Conformity The manufacturer or its legal representative supplier in the European Community: Honeywell Safety Products Europe Declares that the Personal Protective Equipment described here after conforms to the provisions of the European Council Directive 89/686/CEE: Designation: Max Lite (Uncorded) Reference: 3301120 Standard(s): EN 352 - 2:1993 This PPE is the object of the below EC examination certificate n°: 151 Delivered by: INSPEC Certification Limited The Buckland Wharf Buckinghamshire HP22 4LW Aylesbury United Kingdom Drawn up in Germany, on the 15/01/2015 By : Division : Hearing Protection Zl Paris Nord II 33, rue des Vanesses BP 50288 95958 Roissy CDG France Tel: +33 (0) 49 90 79 79 Fax: +33 (0)1 49 90 79 80 www.honeywellsafety.com
3. Weight (grs) 0.48 Certifications E.C. Declaration of Conformity EC Category PPE 2 Quality Assurance ISO 9001 / 2000 EC Certificate Number 151 EC Attestation EC Attestation EC Attestation Number 9007685 We ’ re sorry, there are no images available at this time. Additional Information User Manual Instruction Manual - Max Lite (global) Maintenance Life Cycle These plugs must be disposed of and replaced after each wearing. Storage Information All earplugs should be stored before and between usages in a way that protects them from dirt, grease, and other contaminants. Care Instructions Disposable earplugs are made of either TPE (Thermoplastic elastomers) or polyurethane foam. Washing and cleaning of disposable earplugs are not recommended. These plugs must be disposed of and replaced after each wearing. Excessive moisture reduces the attenuation and slows down the foam recovery which may lead to improper fit. Packaging EAN Code 033552002901 Max Lite (Uncorded) - 3301120 Page 3 Of 4
2. Features & Benefits Feature SMALLER DIAMETER Ideal for workers with smaller ear canals, including women. LOW - PRESSURE POLYURETHANE FOAM Expands gently for comfortable long - term wear, eliminates feeling of “ tightness ” in ear canal. CONTOURED T - SHAPE Aids in easy insertion, removal from ear canal. Benefit Ideal for workers with smaller ear canals, Max Lite ’ s low - pressure foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long - term wear, eliminating that feeling of “ tightness. ” Its contoured T - shape delivers easy handling for insertion and removal. Plus, Max Lite is available with special cording, packaging and dispenser options, ideal for process industries with low tolerances for packaging waste. Technical Description SNR (dB) 34 H (dB) 32 M (dB) 32 L (dB) 31 Attenuation Data Size Fits All Color Green Shape t Corded No Frequency (Hz) Frequenz (Hz) Fréquence (Hz) 63 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) Mittlere Dämmung (dB) Atténuation moyenne (dB) - 35.5 36.7 39.0 37.4 33.8 41.9 43.3 Standard Deviation (dB) Standardabweichung (dB) Déviation standard (dB) - 6.3 7.1 6.6 6.1 3.7 3.8 4.7 Assumed Protection (dB) Angenommener (dB) Protection suppossé (dB) - 29.2 29.6 32.4 31.3 30.1 38.1 38.6 Max Lite (Uncorded) - 3301120 Page 2 Of 4
1. Europe / Africa View More Overview Reference Number 3301120 Product Type Hearing Protection Range Earplugs Line Disposable Earplugs Brand Howard Leight by Honeywell Industry Product Use Single - Use Earplugs Industry Administration Agriculture Army - Defence ATEX environment Automotive and Part Manufacturer Aviation Building and Construction Catering Chemical Industries Energy or Electricity Fire Protection brigades Fishing Food Industries Foundry Glass Industries Green Spaces Homeland defense Industrial Cleaning Iron and steel industry Laboratory Logistics Maintenance Medical and Pharmaceutical Metal steel Minning and Quarrying Offshore Paper Industries Petro - chemical Printing Industries Services Ship Building Telecoms Textile Industries Transportation Utilities Water treatment Welding Wood Industries PRODUCT NUMBER: 3301120 Max Lite (Uncorded) Learn more about our products at howardleight.com > Learn more about hearing conservation at hearforever.org > Page 1 Of 4
- 456 Total Views
- 403 Website Views
- 53 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155560 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn4190 Views .
3M jupiter manual4075 Views .
D-S Produkt index3343 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn3022 Views .
D-S Produktindex2999 Views .
D-S Product index2857 Views .
Skilte 20062804 Views .
speedglas_91002696 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152667 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2641 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2524 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102353 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide2184 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring2114 Views .
Handsker 20152112 Views .
Handsker 20122089 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2048 Views .
Faldsikring 20101998 Views .
Handsker 20101976 Views .