6. E.C. Declaration of Conformity The manufacturer or its legal representative supplier in the European Community: Honeywell Safety Products Europe Declares that the Personal Protective Equipment described here after conforms to the provisions of the European Council Directive 89/686/CEE: Designation: Quiet (Corded) Reference: 1028457 Standard(s): EN 352 - 2:1993 This PPE is the object of the below EC examination certificate n°: 152 Delivered by: INSPEC 56 Leslie Hough Way Salford M6 6AJ Greater Manchester United Kingdom +44 (0)12 96 68 29 66 Drawn up in England, on the 15/01/2015 By : Division : Hearing Protection Zl Paris Nord II 33, rue des Vanesses BP 50288 95958 Roissy CDG France Tel: +33 (0) 49 90 79 79 Fax: +33 (0)1 49 90 79 80 www.honeywellsafety.com
4. Additional Information User Manual Instruction Manual - Quiet (global) Maintenance Life Cycle We recommend replacement every 2 - 4 weeks. Storage Information All earplugs should be stored before and between usages in a way that protects them from dirt, grease, and other contaminants. Care Instructions Our reusable earplugs may be washed in warm water and allowed to air dry. Washing may be repeated several times, but we recommend replacement every 2 - 4 weeks. Hydrocarbon based solvents, such as alcohol, should not be used to clean reusable ear plugs. The use of such solvent based cleaners may cause reusable plugs to soften, swell, and weaken with time. Additionally, with extended use, reusable plugs must be regularly inspected for serviceability. Packaging UPC Code/Box 033552005889 UPC Code/Case 10033552005886 Packaging Specs Individual Box Reusable Case Unit of Measure Pair Quantity per Box/Pack/Case 50 Pair per Box / 10 Boxes per Case Quantity per Carton 500 Pair Quantity for Minimum Order 500 Pair Country of Origin Mexico © Honeywell International Inc. Quiet (Corded) - 1028457 Page 4 Of 4
3. Size Regular Color Orange Shape bell Corded Material polycord Other Material Foam Corded Yes Weight (grs) 1.06 Design Patents Earplug w/Insertion Stem Certifications E.C. Declaration of Conformity EC Category PPE 2 Quality Assurance ISO 9001 / 2000 EC Certificate Number 152 EC Attestation EC Attestation EC Attestation Number HP/93/19a Literature & Documents E.C. Declaration of Conformity CE Certificate - Quiet (Blue Stem) http://www.honeywellsafety.com/supplementary/documents_and_downloads/secured/hearing_protection/earplugs/36631/1033.aspx EC Attestation Report - Quiet http://www.honeywellsafety.com/supplementary/documents_and_downloads/secured/hearing_protection/earplugs/20054/1033.aspx We ’ re sorry, there are no images available at this time. Quiet (Corded) - 1028457 Page 3 Of 4
1. Europe / Africa View More Overview Reference Number 1028457 Product Type Hearing Protection Range Earplugs Line Reusable Earplugs Brand Howard Leight by Honeywell Brand formerly known as HOWARD LEIGHT Industry Industry Administration Agriculture Army - Defence ATEX environment Automotive and Part Manufacturer Aviation Building and Construction Catering Chemical Industries Energy or Electricity Fire Protection brigades Fishing Food Industries Foundry Glass Industries Green Spaces Homeland defense Industrial Cleaning Iron and steel industry Laboratory Logistics Maintenance Medical and Pharmaceutical Metal steel Minning and Quarrying PRODUCT NUMBER: 1028457 Easy handling and better fit Quiet (Corded) Learn more about our products at howardleight.com > Learn more about hearing conservation at hearforever.org > Page 1 Of 4
2. Product Use Multiple - Use Earplug Offshore Paper Industries Petro - chemical Printing Industries Services Ship Building Telecoms Textile Industries Transportation Utilities Water treatment Welding Wood Industries Features & Benefits Feature NO - ROLL DESIGN Easy to handle and fit in the ear canal. BUILT - IN INSERTION STEM Makes insertion quick and easy. CONTOURED SHAPE Comfortably matches contours of the ear canal. SMOOTH, NON - IRRITATING SKIN Provides all day comfort, easy to clean for long - term use. Benefit For great protection and comfort from a reusable earplug, Quiet provides consistent attenuation for all - day wear. Quiet requires no rolling – its built - in flexible stem adds in ease of insertion and immediate comfort. Its smooth, non - irritating skin provides all - day comfort and is easy to clean up with soap/water for extended wear. Technical Description SNR (dB) 28 H (dB) 29 M (dB) 25 L (dB) 23 Attenuation Data Frequency (Hz) Frequenz (Hz) Fréquence (Hz) 63 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) Mittlere D?mmung (dB) Atténuation moyenne (dB) 26.1 29.0 28.8 29.1 29.5 33.1 43.3 44.5 Standard Deviation (dB) Standardabweichung (dB) Déviation standard (dB) 6.1 6.9 6.4 7.2 5.1 5.3 6.9 3.4 Assumed Protection (dB) Angenommener (dB) Protection suppossé (dB) 20.0 22.1 22.4 21.9 24.4 27.8 36.4 41.1 Quiet (Corded) - 1028457 Page 2 Of 4
- 480 Total Views
- 411 Website Views
- 69 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155623 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn4260 Views .
3M jupiter manual4138 Views .
D-S Produkt index3384 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn3065 Views .
D-S Produktindex3046 Views .
D-S Product index2894 Views .
Skilte 20062836 Views .
speedglas_91002732 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152695 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2693 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2583 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102378 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide2223 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring2163 Views .
Handsker 20152139 Views .
Handsker 20122114 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2068 Views .
Faldsikring 20102026 Views .
Handsker 20102006 Views .