6. CEN TEX BEL Annex to certificate 03310347 Coverail Spacel 3000 RA EBJ and Spacel 3000 RA GC PS fulfil the requirements of EN 13034:2005 class 6 for the abrasion resistance class 2 for the tearing resistance class 2 for the tensile strength c!ass 1 for the puncture resistance class 3 for the repulsion of H 2 S0 4 30% cass 3 for the repusion of NaOH 10% cass 3 for the repulsion of o-Xylene ciass 3 for the repulsion of Butan-1-oI class 3 for the penetration of H 2 S0 4 30% class 3 for the penetration of NaOH 10% class 3 for the penetration of o-Xylene class 3 for the penetration of Butan-1-oI class 3 for the seam strength to use the foHowing pictogram: CENTEXBEL GENT TechnaLogiepark 7, BE-9052 Zwijnaarde (Genhi TeL. +32 9 220 41 51 I Fax +32 9 220 49 55 e-mait gantmcentexbel.be BTW 0E 0459 218 289 Fin.Rek. 210-0472965-4( WW W. c e beL. b e IBAN 0E 44 2100 4729 6545
7. ,v,v,v L -‘ 1 - Annex to certificate 03310347 Coverail Spacel 3000 RA EBJ and Spacel 3000 RA GC PS fulfil the requiremerits of EN 14605:2005 class 6 for the abrasion resistance class 2 for the flex resstance class 2 for the tearing resistance class 2 for the tensUe strength class 1 for the puncture resistance c(ass 6 for the permeation of H 2 S0 4 30% class 6 for the permeation of NaOH 10% class 2 for the permeation of o-Xylene class 0 for the permeation of Butan-1-oI class 3 for the seam strength CENTEXBEL GENT Technologiepark 7, BE-9052 Zwijnaarde (Gent) tel. + 32 9 22041 51 fax + 32 9 220 49 55 e-mail gentcentexbeI.be BTW 6E 0459 218 289 fin.rek. 21o0472965-45jBAN BE 44 2100 4729 6545 to use the following pictogram: Type 3 Type 4 0 Coverali Spacel 3000 RA EBJ and Spacel 3000 RA GC PS have been tested for the spraytest and passed (type 4). Coverail Spacel 3000 RA EBJ and Spacel 3000 RA GC PS have been tested for the jettest and passed (type 3).
8. CEN ÏEX BEL Annex to certificate 03310347 CoveraH Spacel 3000 RA EBJ and Spac& 3000 RA GC PS fulfil the requirements of EN ISO 13982-1:2004 to use the foIowing pictogram: class 6 for the abrasion resistance class 2 for the flexing resistance class 2 for the tearing strength class 1 for the puncture resstance class 3 for the seam strength CENTEXBEL GENT Technotegiepark 7, BE-9052 Zwijnaarde (Gent) TeL. +32 9 220 41 51 Fax .3292204955 e-mait g.ntlacentexbet.be BTW 0E 0459 219 299 FIn.Rek. 210-0472965-45 IBAN 0E 44 2100 4729 6545 www.ce ntex beL. b e
9. EN T EX EL Annex to certificate 03310347 Coverail Spacel 3000 RA EBJ and Spacel 3000 RA GC PS fulfil the requirements of EN 141 26:2003+AC:2004 to use the foflowing pictogram: class 6 for the resistance to penetration by contaminated liquids under hydrostatic pressure class 3 for the resistance to penetration by contaminated liquid aerosols class 3 for the resistance to penetration by contaminated solid partikels class 6 for the the resistance to penetration by infective agents due to mechanica! contact with substances containing contaminated liquids CENFEXBEL GENT TechnoLogiepark 7, BE-9052 Zwijnaarde lOent) TeL. +32 9 220 41 51 Fax +32 9 220 49 55 e-maiL gentmcentexbel.be Fin.Rek. 21Q-O47’96-4 BAN 0E 44 2100 4729 6545 www.céntexbeL. be
5. In application of the directive 89/686/EEG of 21 December 1989 concerning the harmonisation of the Member States egislation relative to personal protective equipment, Centexbel Notified body 0493 authorised by decree AV/0A235/ST dated 94-05-25 of the Ministry of Employment and Labour has issued to: Honeywell Protective Clothing ZA De Berret 30200 Bagnols-sur-Cèze France for: Coverail Spacel 3000 RA EBJ and Spacel 3000 RA GC PS The personal protective equipment above mentioned satisfies the applicable essential safety requirements of the Directive. BTW BE 0459 t. c CE TYPE EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE Nr. 03310347 This CE Type examination certificate is valid until 25/06/2015 u c t t 0 0 2 0 2 c t- La La t- 2 La LL (1 (1 t.. a La 2 c 2 t. t’ u t’ t’ 2 :2 t’ (t t’ c t.. t’ c 2 t’ LI 2 t. 1 t’ t’ For the argumentation, the following standards are used: EN 340:2003: Protective equipment - General requirements except §6 size designation EN 13034:2005: protective clothing against liquid chemicals type 6 (see annex) EN 14605:2005: Protective clothing against liquid chemicals: liquid-tight (type 3 and type PB ) or spray-tight (type 4 and PB) (see annex) EN ISO 13982-1:2004: protective clothing for use against solid particulates - part 1: performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solide particulates (type 5 clothing) (see annex) EN 14126:2003+AC:2004: Protective clothing - Performance requirements and tests methods for protective clothing against infective agents (see annex) This is PPE of category III, subject to regular checks in accordance with article 11 of the European PPE directive. In agreernent with the manufacturers choice audits shali be ca ried out to assess the quality control system (art.11B). The manufacturer must be able,,, reques to present the audit report. A first audit shall be performed at the atest on 31.12.211/and at et be repeated with intervals of one year. The technical file is registered with number 4137 officer 2012 CENTEXBEL G Technologiepark 7, BE-9052 tel. + 32 9 220 fax -f 32 9 220 w ww. cent ex b eT. b e
4. Packaging Quantity per Carton 25 pcs © Honeywell International Inc. SPACEL 3000 RA - EBJ - 4503000 Page 4 Of 4
10. E.C. Declaration of Conformity The manufacturer or its legal representative supplier in the European Community: Honeywell Safety Products Europe Declares that the Personal Protective Equipment described here after conforms to the provisions of the European Council Directive 89/686/CEE: Designation: SPACEL 3000 RA / EBJ Reference: 4503000 Standard(s): EN 14605, EN 340, EN13034 Type 6 This PPE is the object of the below EC examination certificate n°: 03310347 Delivered by: CENTEXBEL Technologie Park 79052 ZWIJNAARDE Belgium Drawn up in Roissy, on the 09/01/2015 By : Céline Moreau Division : Protective Clothing Zl Paris Nord II 33, rue des Vanesses BP 50288 95958 Roissy CDG France Tel: +33 (0) 49 90 79 79 Fax: +33 (0)1 49 90 79 80 www.honeywellsafety.com
1. Europe / Africa View More Overview Reference Number 4503000 Product Type Protective Clothing Range Disposable Clothing Line Disposable Brand Honeywell Industry Product Use Chemistry, petrochemistry, in - shore/off - shore oil industry, industrial maintenance, pharmaceutical industry, spoiled beach cleaning, transportation of hazardous materials, industrial sub - contracting cleaning, sanitation, waste processing, emergency services. Chemical Industries General Industry Industrial Cleaning Maintenance Medical and Pharmaceutical Offshore Petro - chemical Utilities PRODUCT NUMBER: 4503000 Liquid tight coverall designed to protect workers from chemicals. Its new ergonomics offer a better fitting and protection. Model with elasticated wrists and ankles; double adhesive flap and welded zipper. SPACEL 3000 RA / EBJ Page 1 Of 4
3. Performance Excellent liquid resistance High chemical resistance Elongation up to 400% Double adhesive flap Limitation of use This product is a single use garment. The user can wear this garment in association with other equipments (shoes, gloves, glasses, masks...). Do not use the overalls when there is a defect. When the closing system is faulty, the seams open or any other defects which appear. Warning The choice and use of personal protective equipment must comply with the European Directive No. 89/656/CEE of 30/11/1989. The employer must have previously analyzed and assessed the risks linked to intervention and to those generated by the use of the personal protective equipment selected. 3 4 5 6b Certifications E.C. Declaration of Conformity EC Category PPE 3 EC Certificate Number 03310347 EC Attestation EC Attestation EC Attestation Number 03310347 We ’ re sorry, there are no images available at this time. Additional Information User Manual Spacel 3000 and 4000 User guide - indice f - 15 October 2012 Maintenance Life Cycle Disposable item. To be discarded after use. Do not reuse this item. Storage Information - 10°C to + 40°C in its original packaging and carton, optimal product use is ensured 3 years after manufacturing . Care Instructions To be discarded after use. SPACEL 3000 RA - EBJ - 4503000 Page 3 Of 4
2. Features & Benefits Feature Enhanced protection Benefit Double adhesive flap Welded zipper Very good abrasion, tear and puncture resistance Watertight due to "Spaseal" welding, an exclusive Honeywell Safety Product process Feature Ergonomics Benefit New design for better comfort and safety Raw material elongation up to 400% Elasticated hood, waist, wrists and ankles Feature Double adhesive flap Sealed zipper Benefit Ensures safety Feature Long bust, arms, and legs Benefit Ensures safety Feature Yellow colour Benefit better visibility Technical Description Description Three - layered yellow polyethylene film Gender Unisex Size From S to XXXL - International size Table Size Table size Color Yellow Thickness 100 μ Composition Three - layered yellow polyethylene film Type of Protection SPACEL 3000 RA - EBJ - 4503000 Page 2 Of 4
- 600 Total Views
- 472 Website Views
- 128 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 www.google.com
D_S_Katalog_20155364 Views .
3M jupiter manual3918 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn3901 Views .
D-S Produkt index3229 Views .
D-S Produktindex2903 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn2878 Views .
D-S Product index2742 Views .
Skilte 20062723 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152592 Views .
speedglas_91002586 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2528 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2379 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102261 Views .
Handsker 20122003 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot1999 Views .
Handsker 20151934 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide1934 Views .
Faldsikring 20101929 Views .
Handsker 20101924 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring1913 Views .