7. Gases Tested Conditions and results - Chlorine Cl2 20 min. - Hydrogen sulphide H2S 40 min. - Hydrogen cyanide HCN 25 min. - The concentration by volume of the test gas is 0. 5% - The tested air flow is 30 litres per minute - Minimum duration required before "breakthrough" Aerosols tested Conditions and results * Paraffin oil for liquid particulates The tested ai r flow is 95 litres per minute * Sodium chloride for solid particulates The aerosol penetration for the test must be less than: * 0.05% for sodium chloride * 0.05% for paraffin oil Breathing resistance less than: * 2.6 mbar at 30l/min * 9.8 mbar at 95l/min Part # Number 1783030 Rd40 Aluminium Canister B2P3
4. • After use, an opened canister must be repacked properly with its caps if it is likely to be re - used. It must be replaced no later than within 6 months after opening • If a user identifies the break through of the canister by the smell or taste of a gas, the canister must be replaced immediately. • If the breathing resistance of the canister increased significantly, it must be changed • Particular cautions have to be taken in Atex environments. • Filter with a mass over 300 g may not be used fitted directly onto half - masks. Disposal • Canister must be disposed in accordance with the local waste disposal regulations Packaging EAN Code 7312557830300 Packaging Specs Individual Box 12 x 12 x 11 Packaging Specs Stocker Box 53 x 23 x 23 Unit of Measure CM Quantity per Box/Pack/Case 1 unit of 380gr Quantity per Carton 50 units for a gross weight 17 kg © Honeywell International Inc. Aluminium Filter 250 B2P3 - 1783030 Page 4 Of 4
1. Corporate - English View More Overview Reference Number 1783030 Product Type Respiratory Protection Range Reusable APR Brand Honeywell Brand formerly known as FERNEZ by Willson Industry Product Use • For use with full - face mask equipped with an Rd40 connector • For protection against inorganic gases and vapours, solid and liquid particles. Industry Feature Aluminium casing allows easy detection of damages caused by external shocks providing PRODUCT NUMBER: 1783030 The B2P3 canister is part of the broad choice of canisters offered to protect against many hazardous gases, vapors and/or particulates in many applications. The Honeywell range provides high quality and a cost - effective protection. The canisters of RD40 Honeywell range are tested against the European standards EN14387 and EN148 and/or EN143. Rd40 Aluminium Canister B2P3 Page 1 Of 4
2. Features & Benefits extra safety. Feature Performance requirements for gas and particles significantly above standard for excellent filtration efficiency over extensive period of time. Feature Canister made of high - grade charcoal, additionally treated for an optimal gas absorption. Feature Specific canister structure for low breathing resistance and more comfort for the user. Feature Low profile so as not to obstruct the field of vision Feature Individually packed. Feature Presents safety caps on both ends of storage once open up to 6 months. Technical Description Filters Cartridges Standard RD40 connection in compliance with the EN148 - Particle filters efficiency (EN143) - EN14387 (Gas/vapours and combined filters for respiratory with negative pressure) - Conformed to the requirements of the European Community Directive 89/686/EEC (Personnal Protective Equipment), belongs to the EC Category III and is CE marked, followed by the identification of the certification body (0194), which assure the quality control (according to the article 11B). Protection Type Combination Connection Type RD40 Protection Level P3 Class 3 Material special aluminium alloy with PE cover activated and impregnated charcoal without chrome Ø106mm EC Category PPE 3 Aluminium Filter 250 B2P3 - 1783030 Page 2 Of 4
3. Certifications Quality Assurance ISO 9001 / 2000 EC Certificate Number 0070 - 236 - 079 - 10 - 03 - 0081 EC Attestation EC Attestation EC Attestation Number 0070 - 236 - 079 - 10 - 03 - 0081 Literature & Documents 1783030 B2P3 tested substances http://www.honeywellsafety.com/supplementary/documents_and_downloads/respiratory_protection/reusable_respirators/4294974282/1033.aspx We ’ re sorry, there are no images available at this time. Additional Information User Manual User Manual Filters Maintenance Life Cycle Depends on absorption capacity, concentration of contaminant and user breathing Storage Information 4 years after date of manufacturing. 6 months after opening. The filter must be stored in a safe from the moisture and sunlight to a temperature between - 20° C and +50 °C Care Instructions Controls before use Users must • Ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area. • Respect the shelf life figuring on the filter. • Check the seal points. Limitations of use • For use only by trained and qualified personal. • Do not use where the oxygen level or the atmosphere is less than 17%. • Do not use with organic gases and vapours with a boiling point below 65°C. Aluminium Filter 250 B2P3 - 1783030 Page 3 Of 4
- 358 Total Views
- 305 Website Views
- 53 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155309 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn3866 Views .
3M jupiter manual3860 Views .
D-S Produkt index3197 Views .
D-S Produktindex2870 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn2855 Views .
Skilte 20062709 Views .
D-S Product index2707 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152567 Views .
speedglas_91002564 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2495 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2348 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102242 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot1989 Views .
Handsker 20121978 Views .
Handsker 20151903 Views .
Handsker 20101900 Views .
Faldsikring 20101899 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring1863 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide1860 Views .