1. 3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplug, EEP - 100 3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplug, EEP - 100 EU
11. Basic Operation 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved LDF Volume (short Press) Low ( - 6dB) Medium (+/ - 0 dB) High (+ 6 dB) Power (long press) Power On Power Off
3. Level Dependent Technology ▪ Conventional Protection ▪ Attenuates (reduces) sounds regardless of intensity (loudness) ▪ Communication can be difficult ▪ Situational awareness may be compromised ▪ Level - Dependent Technology ▪ Does not treat all sounds the same ▪ Utilizes external microphone ▪ Helps to improve communication and situational awareness 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved
5. Key Features & Benefits ▪ Helps provide hearing protection ▪ Level - dependent function (for situational awareness) ▪ Intuitive one - button operation ▪ Rechargeable ▪ Durable storage and charging case (IP54) ▪ Small and lightweight design ▪ Compatible with most head borne 3M Personal Protective Equipment 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved
7. Charging Receptacle Steel clips help secure earpieces as they recharge. Charging Status LED Led lights indicate charging status. USB Charging Micro B USB port for wall charging. ( USB cord included) Sealing Gasket Rubber sealing ring helps keep the case free of water and debris. Key Product Features – Charging Case Charging Case Pocket sized storage and charging container. Clear Lid Easy visibility of charging status. 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved
10. Basic Operation ▪ Turn the product on by pressing and holding the power/control button for two seconds. This is referred to as a “long” press. ▪ Adjust the volume by quickly pressing and releasing the power/volume button. This is referred to as a “quick” press. There are three volume levels, and off. ▪ Turn the product off by pressing and holding the power/control button for two seconds. This is referred to as a “long” press. ▪ Automatic Power Off To conserve battery power, the earplugs will automatically shut off if the Power/Control button has not been pressed for 2 hours. During the last 60 seconds before shutoff, a verbal “timeout” message will repeat every 20 seconds. Reset the automatic shutoff timer by pressing the Power/Control button ▪ Low Battery Tone When approximately one hour of battery life remains, a tone will be emitted and will repeat every five minutes. 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved
12. What is included ▪ 2 x Ear pieces ▪ 1 x Charging Case ▪ 1 pair 3M™ PELTOR™ UltraFit™ Eartips Small ▪ 1 pair 3M™ PELTOR™ UltraFit ™ Eartips Medium ▪ 1 pair 3M™ PELTOR™ UltraFit™ Eartips Large ▪ 1 pair 3M™ PELTOR™ Triple C Eartips ▪ 1 x User Instructions ▪ 1 x USB Cable 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved
2. ▪ Level Dependent Technology ▪ Hearing Protection / Ear Tips ▪ Key Features and Benefits ▪ Product Overview: ▪ Earpiece Features ▪ Charging Case Features ▪ In ear range ▪ Insertion steps ▪ Basic Operation ▪ What is included ▪ SKU ́ s Agenda 3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplug, EEP - 100 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved
6. Microphone Port: Covered to help minimize wind noise disturbances. Innovative design helps protect microphone against water ingress. Design: Corner radius maximized to soften contact zone and increase comfort. Button: Intuitive one button operation turns unit on, off, and selects between three amplification settings. Rechargeable: Charging contacts recharge the unit while in the case & provide approximately 16 hours of continuous operation. Retention Cord Connection: Connection for earplug cord to help keeps plugs secure. Hearing Protection: Replaceable communications eartip helps provide hearing protection in noisy environments. Key Product Features - Earpiece 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved
9. Step 1 – Inspect Step 2 – Reach & Pull Step 3 – Insert Step 4 – Check Step 5 - Test Powered off & clean. Select a eartip that fits your ear best Open ear canal Wide part up & rotate towards back of head Tug Check Humming & Cupped Hands Tests Insertion Steps* The ear piece should seat in the ear canal with the electronics bud of the earpiece fitting securely within the concha of the ear. 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved *See User Instructions for more information.
8. Product Code E EP - 100 LEP - 200 TEP - 200 Key Target Market Industry / Manufacturing Hunting / Shooting Military / Police Power Charging USB Only USB or AA USB or AA LDF, amplification 3 step: - 6, 0, +6 dB 3 steps: - 6, 0, +10 dB 3 steps: - 6, 0, +10 dB Wireless External Comms No Yes Yes Operating Time , Up to 16h 16h 16h Charging time 180 min 90min 90min Colour Green Yellow Black IP* 54 54 67 Material ABS ABS ULTEM, Glass Filled Polyetherimide Case Size mm (L x W x H): 89,6 x 61,6 x 27,3 114,2 x 78,2 x 26,9 114,2 x 78,2 x 26,9 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved Key Product Features – In Ear Range * Earpiece and Case (with lid and USB port securely closed)
4. Hearing Protection / Ear tips Ear Tip 3M™ PELTOR™ UltraFit ™ Eartips SMALL 3M™ PELTOR™ UltraFit ™ Eartips MEDIUM 3M™ PELTOR™ UltraFit™ Eartips LARGE 3M™ PELTOR™ Comfort Eartips 3M™ PELTOR™ Torque Eartips Disposible / Reusable Reusable Reusable Reusable Disposible Disposible 370 - TEPS - 25 370 - TEPM - 25 370 - TEPL - 25 CCC - GRM - 25 PELTIP5 - 01 CE EN352 3M™ PELTOR™Electronic Earplug , EEP - 100 EU SNR*: 32 dB SNR*: 32 dB SNR*: 32 dB SNR*:36 dB SNR*: 38 dB 3M Confidential © 3M 2018. All Rights Reserved ▪ (SNR) Tested in accordance with PPE directive 89/686/EEC * Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to factors including vari ati on in earplug fit, and earplug fitting skill and motivation of the user. 3M strongly recommends fit testing of hearing protectors. If the NRR is used to estimate typical workplace protection, 3M recommends that the NRR be reduced by 50% or in accordance with applicable regul ati ons.
- 1011 Total Views
- 774 Website Views
- 237 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155607 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn4232 Views .
3M jupiter manual4101 Views .
D-S Produkt index3372 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn3057 Views .
D-S Produktindex3039 Views .
D-S Product index2880 Views .
Skilte 20062830 Views .
speedglas_91002727 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152690 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2685 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2567 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102372 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide2215 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring2143 Views .
Handsker 20152132 Views .
Handsker 20122111 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2064 Views .
Faldsikring 20102019 Views .
Handsker 20101999 Views .