2. : : : : KCL GmbH Butoject® 898 01 November 2018 Reference of the product Technical file index Last update MANUFACTURER’S TECHNICAL FILE TO THE PPE REGULATION 2016/425 Article code C2557 - KCL GmbH - N°0075-1445-162-11-18-2557 - Dossier technique 2/8 Original CTC
8. Method of marking on the glove : Packaging : PPE subject to ageing : 1 pair in a polybag, 25 pairs in a carton a stamp on the back of the glove Final inspection plan: in accordance to DIN ISO 2859-1:2014-08 Sampling plan for reduced inspection / special inspection level S-3 Q u a n t i t y o f a cce p t a b l e d e f e ct s: M a j o r d e f e ct s → A c 0 / R e 1 Test methods: visual inspection; EN 420, EN 388, EN 16523-1, EN 374; EN 16350. Peremption period : 60 months / 5 years when stored in appropriate conditions (humidity, temperature, clean , ventilated, light). Before use, the glove shall be visually controlled, in case of deterioration the gloves must be scrapped (abrasion, cut, tear, ...). Available on : www.honeywellsafety.com MEANS OF CONTROL Declaration of conformity : C2557 - KCL GmbH - N°0075-1445-162-11-18-2557 - Dossier technique 8/8 Original CTC
3. Reference of the product : : Article code : : Technical file index : : Last update : : Manufacturer : tel : fax : Factory : tel: fax: KCL GmbH Basic Model KCL GmbH Am Kreuzacke r 9 36124 Eichenzell Germany +49 (0)6659 87-155 +49 (0)6659 87-211 Butoject® 898 01 November 2018 IDENTIFICATION Am Kreuzacke r 9 36124 Eichenzell Germany +49 (0)6659 87-211 +49 (0)6659 87-155 C2557 - KCL GmbH - N°0075-1445-162-11-18-2557 - Dossier technique 3/8 Original CTC
1. Description PPE Type : Product reference : Glove description : Available sizes : Pictures : Issued in Lyon by Date of first issue : Lionel Gaudillere End of validity date : PPE certification manager MICRO-ORGANISMS and VIRUS EN ISO 374-1:2016 12 November 2023 12 November 2018 This product is a category III (letal or irreversible risk). This certificate shall only be used in conjuncture with the conformity assessment procedure according to module D (TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH 0197) EN 421: 2010 EN 16350:2014 protective glove against mechanical risks, chemical risks, microorganisms risks, external radioactive contamination risks, with electrostatic properties and Risks virus Butoject® 898 At the date of certificate the product is in compliance with Annex XVII of REACh regulation (n° 1907/2006 and revisions) Full description of the PPE, reference rules verified in the context of the EU-type examination and information given on the product are detailed in the manufacturer's technical file index 01 dated from November 2018 NOTA : Any modification to new items of the personal protective equipment object of this EU type approval certificate or any modification of the information contained in the manufacturer technical file which served for the deliverance of the EU type approval certificate (change of address, change of company status) should be brought to the attention of the notified body in accordance with Annex V §7.2 of Regulation 2016/425. 08 09 10 11 Chemical and antistatic protective glove made of butylrubber Reference standard : Levels of performance / class of protection EN 420:2003+A1:2009 - EN 388:2016 Certificate N° 0075/1445/162/11/18/2557 Issued by CTC, Notified Body N°0075, to the following model of personal protective equipment : Manufacturer : KCL GmbH Am Kreuzacke r 9 36124 Eichenzell Germany Type A MBCIKL Pass Radioactive Contamination EN ISO 374-5:2016 2 1 1 1 X « X »indicates that the glove has not been submitted to the test or the test method appears not to be suitable for the glove design or material. Original CTC
7. Information printed on the glove : Logo Glove’s reference : Article Code : Size indicator Information pictogram Address of Manufacturer : Date of Manufacture (month/year) and/or Serial number : Marking example : L170202810_1; L170815844_1; L170815845_1 L160304724_1; L161222464_1 L170815844_1 EN 374-2 L170815844_1 EN 16523-1 EN ISO 374-5 EN 388 Logo of Manufacturer : 2015 1325-e (STFI) 17.03688.06 (Centexbel) MARKING - PACKAGING TEST REPORTS Other EN 420 + innocuousness CTC EN 16350 Pictograms related to risks against which protection is offered with performance levels Butoject® 898 Laboratory Other L161119300_1; L170100324_1 C2557 - KCL GmbH - N°0075-1445-162-11-18-2557 - Dossier technique 7/8 Original CTC
5. Available sizes : Glove constitution : Reference Color Surfacic mass Gauges Thickness 3000031 Black >0,60mm 3000031 Black >0,60mm Cuff 3000031 Black >0,60mm 5 Size : Palm At the date of certificate the product is in compliance with Annex XVII of REACh regulation (n° 1907/2006 and revisions) butyl Material butyl Dexterity : Back This glove meets the essential requirements of the Personal Protective Equipment Regulation 2016/425. butyl Standard EN 420 : 2003 + A1 : 2009 It is a category III product, module D This glove is designed for mechanical risks, chemical risks, microorganisms risks, external radioactive contamination risks, with electrostatic properties and Risks virus. Notified Body Reference : PROTECTION SCOPE TÜV Rheinland LGA Products Tillystraße 2 90431 Nürnberg conform 08 340/246 352/266 350/260 10 11 09 350/212 Sizes Minimum length of glove (mm) Minimum width of glove (mm) GENERAL REQUIREMENTS C2557 - KCL GmbH - N°0075-1445-162-11-18-2557 - Dossier technique 5/8 Original CTC
6. CAS N° Letter Degradation value: 7697-37-2 M -13,4% 67-64-1 B 10,5% 75-05-8 C 10,5% 141-78-6 I 21,1% 1310-73-2 K -6,5% 7664-93-9 L 14,8% Performance levels Controlled against viruses Electrostatic properties EN 16350 : 2014 This glove protect against external radioactive contamination Microorganism EN ISO 374-5 : 2016 This glove protect against microorganism External Radioactif Contamination EN 421 : 2010 Sulphuric acid 96% Type A Tested chemical : Nitric acid 65% Acetone Performance levels Acetonitrile Ethyl acetate Sodium hydroxide 40% Water tighness conform Air tighness Permeation performance levels: conform Protection offered 6 Cut Resistance method (EN ISO 13997) X Tear strength resistance 2 Blade cut resistance 1 1 Puncture resistance Mechanical hazard EN 388 : 2016 The levels of performance have been measured on the palm Chemical hazard EN 374-2 : 2014 « X » indicates that the glove has not been submitted to the test or the test method appears not to be suitable for the glove design or material. 1 Protection offered Impact Protection Abrasion resistance 6 6 Chemical hazard EN ISO 374-1 : 2016 6 4 6 Type : SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AND PERFORMANCE LEVELS - Protective glove with electrostatic properties C2557 - KCL GmbH - N°0075-1445-162-11-18-2557 - Dossier technique 6/8 Original CTC
4. General glove description : Visual description (picture back and palm sides) : Field of use Applicable Covered by VRAI VRAI VRAI FAUX VRAI FAUX FAUX VRAI VRAI FAUX VRAI FAUX VRAI VRAI FAUX VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI §184.108.40.206 Protection against external radioactive contamination VRAI §3.10.2 PPE intended to protect against substances and mixtures which are hazardous to health and against harmful biological agents - Cutaneous contact VRAI Risk assessment (Essential Health and Safety Requirement. Annex II - PPE Regulation) Requirements defined in the Annex II §1 are applicable to all PPE VRAI Manufacturer's instructions and information is available VRAI VRAI §3.3 The PPE is intended to protect against mechanical injuries VRAI Protective glove against chemical, mechanical and microorganism risks; printing industry, laboratories, manufacturing of paints and varnishes, chemical industry, metal and plastics processing, recycling and waste disposal, cleaning and maintenance, fire brigades and forces. §2.4 §1 §1.4 §2.5 §2.6 If it is known that the design performance of new PPE may be significantly affected by ageing, the month and year of manufacture and/or, if possible, the month and year of obsolescence must be indelibly and unambiguously marked on each item of PPE placed on the market and on its packaging. VRAI PPE which may be caught up during use VRAI PPE for use in potentially explosive atmospheres VRAI GLOVE DESCRIPTION Chemical and antistatic protective glove made of butylrubber type of coating finish : smooth no coating §2.12 §2.14 PPE bearing one or more identification markings or indicators directly or indirectly relating to health and safety VRAI Multi-risk PPE Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking C2557 - KCL GmbH - N°0075-1445-162-11-18-2557 - Dossier technique 4/8 Original CTC
- 494 Total Views
- 423 Website Views
- 71 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155586 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn4218 Views .
3M jupiter manual4094 Views .
D-S Produkt index3356 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn3046 Views .
D-S Produktindex3017 Views .
D-S Product index2869 Views .
Skilte 20062819 Views .
speedglas_91002720 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152682 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2668 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2545 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102363 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide2209 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring2129 Views .
Handsker 20152125 Views .
Handsker 20122099 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2055 Views .
Faldsikring 20102010 Views .
Handsker 20101988 Views .