2. NOVEMBER 2017 2 Simpler is Smarter. Smarter is Safer. Selecting chemical protective equipment is a crucial, yet challenging task for industrial managers worldwide. Since complex portfolios are made even more complicated by evolving standards and regulations, compliance is becoming increasingly difficult. In response to recent regulatory changes, we are proactively streamlining the process for specifying and selecting Ansell chemical protective equipment. By organizing and presenting our chemical offering in a simplified manner, we aim to make it easier for you to select your chemical protection needs. This is a comprehensive, multi-year effort to streamline the management of our chemical risk portfolio. It includes an evolving role for AlphaTec ® as an anchor for all our chemical protection offers. Uniting all the resources of the Ansell team around a more thoughtful program of support and unifying under a common brand is the first step. Here’s what’s in store.
7. TYPE EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW STYLE NEW BRAND NAME U nsupported 87-190 Econohands 87-195 VersaTouch ® 87-305 Profood ® 87-315 Profood ® 87-370 VersaTouch ® 87-600 Duzmor Plus 87-650 Universal 87-665 Universal 87-900 Bi-Colour 87-950 Extra 87-955 Extra N/A Emperor ME104 TBD N/A Emperor ME105 TBD N/A Emperor ME107 TBD N/A Suregrip G04Y 87-063 N/A G12Y TBD N/A G12P TBD N/A Black Heavyweight G17K 87-118 N/A Featherweight G31H 87-137 N/A Foodsure U12B TBD N/A Emperor ME108 REINF TBD N/A Emperor ME111 REINF TBD N/A Emperor ME111 TBD Supported 16-650 Gladiator ® 62-201 VersaTouch ® 62-401 VersaTouch ® N/A Astroflex ® TBD 7 Natural Rubber Latex NOVEMBER 2017
8. TYPE EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW STYLE NEW BRAND NAME Unsupported 37-185 Solvex ® 37-186 Solvex ® 37-200 VersaTouch ® 37-210 VersaTouch ® 37-501 VersaTouch ® 37-510 VersaTouch ® 37-520 Versatouch ® 37-646 VersaTouch ® 37-655 Solvex ® 37-675 Solvex ® 37-676 Solvex ® 37-695 Solvex ® 37-900 Solvex ® 58-430 AlphaTec ® 58-435 AlphaTec ® 79-340 Profood ® Unsupported 79-700 Virtex N/A Nitrile G07B TBD N/A Green nitrile G26G TBD Supported 39-122 Solknit ® 39-124 Solknit ® 58-128 AlphaTec ® 58-270 AlphaTec ® 58-330 AlphaTec ® 58-335 AlphaTec ® 8 Nitrile NOVEMBER 2017
12. CATEGORY EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW BRAND NAME Chemical EVO TRELLCHEM ® VPS Flash VPS Super Light MICROCHEM ® 6000 Gas/Vapour 12 Ansell, ® & ™ are trademarks owned by Ansell Limited or one of its affiliates. © 2017 Ansell Limited. All Rights Reserved. NOVEMBER 2017
11. CATEGORY EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW BRAND NAME Chemical & Particulate 2500 PLUS MICROGARD ® 2500 STANDARD 2300 PLUS 2300 STANDARD 2300 COMFORT 2000 Ts PLUS 2000 STANDARD 2000 COMFORT 1800 Ts PLUS 1800 STANDARD 1800 COMFORT 1600 PLUS 1500 PLUS 1500 Particulate and Low Hazard Liquid 11 Body Protection Portfolio | Brand Transitions CATEGORY EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW BRAND NAME Chemical 5000 MICROCHEM ® FR 1500 PLUS FR 4000 3000 CFR 2000P TRELLCHEM ® Splash 900 600 Liquid NOVEMBER 2017
9. Nitrile TYPE EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW STYLE NEW BRAND NAME Supported 58-530B AlphaTec ® 58-530W AlphaTec ® 58-535B AlphaTec ® 58-535W AlphaTec ® N/A Flexiproof 40 TBD N/A Comfort G26G TBD N/A Fleximax L35 TBD 9 TYPE EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW STYLE NEW BRAND NAME Unsupported 29-500 Neotop Supported 08-352 Scorpio ® 08-354 Scorpio ® 09-022 Scorpio ® 09-430 Scorpio ® 09-922 Scorpio ® 09-924 Scorpio ® 09-928 Scorpio ® 19-024 Scorpio ® 19-026 Scorpio ® Neoprene NOVEMBER 2017
10. 10 TYPE EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW STYLE NEW BRAND NAME S upported 04-414 Snorkel ® 23-200 VersaTouch ® 23-201 VersaTouch ® N/A Multiplus 27 TBD N/A Multiplus 27 RRM TBD N/A Multiplus 35 TBD N/A Multiplus 40 TBD N/A Multiplus 40 RRM TBD N/A Multipost 40 TBD N/A Multitop 40 TBD N/A Normal Plus 27 TBD N/A Normal Finimat Plus 27 TBD N/A Normal Plus 35 TBD N/A Normal Plus 40 TBD N/A Normal Finimat Plus 40 TBD PVC TYPE EXISTING STYLE EXISTING BRAND NAME NEW STYLE NEW BRAND NAME Unsupported 02-100 Barrier ® 38-514 ChemTek ® 38-520 ChemTek ® 38-612 ChemTek ® 38-628 ChemTek ® N/A Butyl Plus R/0.7 38-560 Supported 15-554 PVA ® Specialty Polymers NOVEMBER 2017
1. Chemical Safety Solutions. Simplified. Making it easier for you to specify and select Ansell chemical safety solutions with confidence. SIMPLER IS SMARTER. SMARTER IS SAFER. November 2017 VERSION 1.0
5. 5 Ansell Guardian ® Chemical matches glove materials with your chemicals to offer a personalized glove assessment, along with recommended permeation times, to deliver maximum protection and productivity to your workforce. Our expert chemical assessments provide a simplified set of choices, drawn from our broad portfolio of chemical gloves, so you can make informed decisions with assurance and confidence. The multi-media tools and resources we provide, will be consolidated in a single resource center, facilitating access to important subjects as the compliance with EN ISO 374 and many other relevant topics regarding chemical protection. Optimizing protection, productivity and costs with Ansell Guardian ® Chemical Expanding our database of chemical educational tools and access to Ansell tools 4 3 ANSELL GUARDIAN ® CHEMICAL NOVEMBER 2017
3. The simplification activities will include: Unifying the focused chemical protective solutions in a single brand: AlphaTec ® Aligning meaningfully with new and upcoming regulatory standards Optimizing protection, productivity and costs with Ansell Guardian ® Expanding our tools for simplified chemical protection selection and industry news 1 2 3 4 3 Thinking about you Ansell understands how difficult it can be to chose the correct chemical protection when many gloves and suits are available today in the market. Besides the wide range of compositions and technologies, the ongoing changes in the chemical regulatory environment can bring many questions. Thinking about making the selection process easier, Ansell consolidates many individual product brands under a single AlphaTec chemical protection range and provides a series of tools and resources to guide you. This will allow us to clearly support you on the ongoing regulatory changes and to help you navigate a portfolio that now features an expanding body protection offer. NOVEMBER 2017
6. 6 Our refined portfolio reflects a deep understanding of workplace needs and provides comprehensive protection solutions.. In this process, some styles will be rationalized, many will migrate to AlphaTec ® and a few of these will be co-branded for a smooth transition period. This section provides an overview of the new product line logic and the product and brand transitions they include. Product Consolidation & Brand Transitions Retain equity in existing product brands during the transition Brand Transition Pathways Master Brand Chemical Brand Product Categories *Not in EMEA Transition Brands Co-Brands TRELLCHEM ® MICROGARD ® MICROCHEM ® *MICROCHEM ® by AlphaTec ™ TRELLCHEM ® HAND PROTECTION BODY PROTECTION TRANSITION PATHWAY TRANSITION PATHWAY TRANSITION PATHWAY NOVEMBER 2017 Astroflex ® Barrier ® Bi-Colour Black Heavyweight G17K Butyl Chemtek ® Comfort G26 Econohands Emperor Extra Featherweight G31 Flexiproof Fleximax Foodsure G07 G12 G12P G12Y Green nitrile G26G Gladiator ® Hycare Multiplus Multipost Multitop Neotop Neoprene Normal Plus Profood ® PVA ® Scorpio ® Solvex ® Snorkel ® Superflex Suregrip G04Y Universal VersaTouch ® Virtex
4. A refined product selection will bring you comprehensive chemical protection solutions under the brand Alphatec ® . For simpler navigation and product selection, gloves will be organized by polymer and body protection solutions will be organized by exposure type and protection level. Customers familiar with Solvex ® (for gloves) and TRELLCHEM ® , MICROGARD ® and MICROCHEM ® (for suits) will see those styles co-branded with AlphaTec ® . Ansell will guide you through the transition to the new EN ISO 374 standard, while also seamlessly integrating new EU Regulation 2016/425 entering into application from 21 April 2018. The products affected will remain the same, but transitions in packaging, marking on the glove and portfolio organization will all support our simplification program.* Unifying the focused chemical protective solutions in a single brand: AlphaTec ® Aligning meaningfully with new and upcoming regulatory standards 2 1 4 Explaining * Ansell is among the first glove manufacturers to offer customers products tested as per the new test methods of EN ISO 374. Look for future updates as tested gloves become available. well INFORMED well PROTECTED well AHEAD NOVEMBER 2017
- 1372 Total Views
- 1039 Website Views
- 333 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 7 dsafety.com
- 10 static.dsafety.com
D_S_Katalog_20155560 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn4190 Views .
3M jupiter manual4075 Views .
D-S Produkt index3344 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn3022 Views .
D-S Produktindex2999 Views .
D-S Product index2857 Views .
Skilte 20062804 Views .
speedglas_91002696 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152667 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2641 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2525 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102353 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide2184 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring2114 Views .
Handsker 20152112 Views .
Handsker 20122089 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2048 Views .
Faldsikring 20101998 Views .
Handsker 20101976 Views .