7. MEANS OF CONTROL Our products are produced by full automatic lines, so the quality of the products is stably. We have professional quality inspectors, those inspectors are full of experience about the products, they can pick out which is the good one and which is the standard ， they check the quality every one hour every day, so we can keep the quality always as usual.100% inspection of entering materials, 100% inspection of sewn gloves during ironing, 100% inspection of finished products during packing, then we send them to test EN388,EN420...in CTC The quality of the staffs are high, they make their work as what it is seriously, we train the staffs regular every year.so they are do their work fluently. C2061 - D-S SIKKERHEDSUDSTYR - 0075-3216-162-07-19-2061.xlsm - Dossier technique 6/6
2. : : : : D-S Sikkerhedsudstyr A/S D-S Industri Extra 01 JULY 2019 Reference of the product Technical file index Last update MANUFACTURER’S TECHNICAL FILE TO THE PPE REGULATION 2016/425 Article code 13-135 C2061 - D-S SIKKERHEDSUDSTYR - 0075-3216-162-07-19-2061.xlsm - Dossier technique 1/6
3. Reference of the product : : Article code : : Technical file index : : Last update : : Manufacturer : tel : fax : Factory : tel: fax: Wintex Gloves (DK) Ltd. Basic Model D-S Sikkerhedsudstyr A/S Menstrupvaenge 10, 4700 Naestved DENMARK +45 5544 6644 D-S Industri Extra 01 JULY 2019 IDENTIFICATION 13-135 Barman Tower, Karal, Surichala,Shafipur, Kaliakair, Gazipur Bangladesh +880 1787 123303 C2061 - D-S SIKKERHEDSUDSTYR - 0075-3216-162-07-19-2061.xlsm - Dossier technique 2/6
6. Information printed on the glove : Logo Glove’s reference : Article Code : Size indicator Information pictogram Address of Manufacturer : Date of Manufacture (month/year) and/or Serial number : Marking example : Method of marking on the glove : Packaging : PPE subject to ageing : Available with product. Declaration of conformity : Other EN 388 EN 420 + innocuousness printed on the cuff Logo of Manufacturer : 13-135 Laboratory CTC MARKING - PACKAGING TEST REPORTS 12 pairs per polybag, 60 pairs per carton S180809606_2 The design performance can not be significantly affect by ageing when stored in appropriate conditions (humidity, temperature, clean , ventilated, light). S180911520_2 S180809606_2 S180912151_1 S180912160_1 S180912154_2 Pictograms related to risks against which protection is offered with performance levels D-S Industri Extra C2061 - D-S SIKKERHEDSUDSTYR - 0075-3216-162-07-19-2061.xlsm - Dossier technique 5/6
1. Description PPE Type : Product reference : Article code : Glove description : Available sizes : Pictures : Issued in Lyon by Date of first issue : Maxence DREVET End of validity date : Project Certification Manager « X »indicates that the glove has not been submitted to the test or the test method appears not to be suitable for the glove design or material. 11 July 2024 11 July 2019 protective glove against mechanical risks D-S Industri Extra At the date of certificate the product is in compliance with Annex XVII of REACh regulation (n° 1907/2006 and revisions) Full description of the PPE, reference rules verified in the context of the EU-type examination and information given on the product are detailed in the manufacturer's technical file and the Instruction for Use index 01 dated from JULY 2019 NOTA : Any modification to new items of the personal protective equipment object of this EU type approval certificate or any modification of the information contained in the manufacturer technical file which served for the deliverance of the EU type approval certificate (change of address, change of company status) should be brought to the attention of the notified body in accordance with Annex V §7.2 of Regulation 2016/425. 11 12 Cow grain leather glove. Blue cotton back and 8mm cuff Reference standard : Levels of performance / class of protection EN 420:2003+A1:2009 - EN 388:2016 Certificate N° 0075/3216/162/07/19/2061 Issued by CTC, Notified Body N°0075, to the following model of personal protective equipment : Manufacturer : D-S Sikkerhedsudstyr A/S Menstrupvaenge 10, 4700 Naestved DENMARK 13-135 2 1 3 3 X
4. General glove description : Visual description (picture back and palm sides) : Field of use Applicable Covered by VRAI VRAI VRAI FAUX VRAI FAUX FAUX VRAI FAUX VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI VRAI Available sizes : Risk assessment (Essential Health and Safety Requirement. Annex II - PPE Regulation) Requirements defined in the Annex II §1 are applicable to all PPE VRAI Manufacturer's instructions and information is available VRAI §3.3 The PPE is intended to protect against mechanical injuries VRAI 280 12 270 §2.12 building §1 §1.4 §2.5 PPE which may be caught up during use VRAI 11 GLOVE DESCRIPTION Cow grain leather glove. Blue cotton back and 8mm cuff type of coating finish : no coating Sizes Minimum length of glove (mm) PPE bearing one or more identification markings or indicators directly or indirectly relating to health and safety VRAI Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking Standard Instruction for use Marking C2061 - D-S SIKKERHEDSUDSTYR - 0075-3216-162-07-19-2061.xlsm - Dossier technique 3/6
8. 11 12 It meets the requirements of the PPE Regulation 2016/425 applicable from April 21th, 2018 : innocuousness, comfort, solidity. It has been subject to a UE-type Examination performed by : C.T.C. (OO75) 4, rue Hermann Frenkel 69367 LYON Cedex 07 FRANCE Applicable standards : 2 (on 4 maxi) 1 (on 5 maxi) 3 (on 4 maxi) 3 (on 4 maxi) X (A to F) Storage and cleaning notice PPE subject to ageing : « X »indicates that the glove has not been submitted to the test or the test method appears not to be suitable for the glove design or material. For gloves with two or more layers the overall classification does not necessarily reflect the performance of the outermost layer. The design performance can not be significantly affect by ageing when stored in appropriate conditions (humidity, temperature, clean , ventilated, light). For gloves with different layers of material, the performance levels are warranted only for the whole glove. The glove meets the requirements of the standard EN 420 : 2003 + A1 : 2009 « General requirements for work glove ». Dexterity : 3 Available with product. Declaration of conformity : Protection limit : The protection against risks or hazards which are not mentioned in this document is not warranted. The levels of performance mentioned are only valid for the palm of the glove . The levels of performance mentioned are only valid for new gloves, not washed, nor regenerated. These levels of performance are obtained from the tests done according to conditions defined by the applicable standards. Users should be warned that gloves should not be worn when there is a risk of entanglement by moving parts of machines. Before use, the glove shall be visually controlled, in case of deterioration the gloves must be scrapped (abrasion, cut, tear, ...). This glove shall not be in contact with fire INSTRUCTION FOR USE Last update : Glove description : Cow grain leather glove. Blue cotton back and 8mm cuff Glove reference : D-S Sikkerhedsudstyr A/S D-S Industri Extra Menstrupvaenge 10, 4700 Naestved DENMARK Article code: 13-135 Available sizes : User notice index : 01 JULY 2019 THIS GLOVE IS A PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT BELONGING TO THE CATEGORY II. Moreover, this glove has been designed for the following applications : 2 1 3 3 X Blade cut resistance Puncture resistance Application : Mechanical hazard - EN 388 : 2016 Levels of performance Abrasion resistance Cut Resistance method (EN ISO 13997) Impact Protection Tear resistance Keep in its original packaging, under ordinary temperature and humidity conditions and in clean, covered and ventilated premises. This model does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health. C2061 - D-S SIKKERHEDSUDSTYR - 0075-3216-162-07-19-2061.xlsm - User notice 1/1
5. Glove constitution : Reference Color Surfacic mass Gauges Thickness grey 900g/m2 1.2mm blue 280g/m2 7 gauges grey 900g/m2 1.2mm elastic white 20g/m2 palm lining beige 280g/m2 7 gauges blue 1750g/m2 7 gauges Blue 900g/m2 1.2mm Binding black 3 Size : Palm At the date of certificate the product is in compliance with Annex XVII of REACh regulation (n° 1907/2006 and revisions) Performance levels cotton cotton This glove meets the essential requirements of the Personal Protective Equipment Regulation 2016/425. Blade cut resistance 1 3 Puncture resistance 3 Abrasion resistance cotton PROTECTION SCOPE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AND PERFORMANCE LEVELS Material Cow grain leather Cow grain leather Dexterity : Cut Resistance method (EN ISO 13997) X Tear strength resistance Back Lining Cuff 2 cotton/rubber Standard EN 420 : 2003 + A1 : 2009 Mechanical hazard EN 388 : 2016 « X » indicates that the glove has not been submitted to the test or the test method appears not to be suitable for the glove design or material. It is a category II product. This glove is designed for against mechanical risks. Protection offered conform Impact Protection The levels of performance have been measured on the palm Cow grain leather elastic - C2061 - D-S SIKKERHEDSUDSTYR - 0075-3216-162-07-19-2061.xlsm - Dossier technique 4/6
- 515 Total Views
- 439 Website Views
- 76 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155329 Views .
3M jupiter manual3885 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn3878 Views .
D-S Produkt index3207 Views .
D-S Produktindex2881 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn2864 Views .
D-S Product index2718 Views .
Skilte 20062715 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152584 Views .
speedglas_91002574 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2503 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2363 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102248 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot1993 Views .
Handsker 20121983 Views .
Handsker 20151922 Views .
Faldsikring 20101914 Views .
Handsker 20101906 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide1905 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring1879 Views .