Gasman ATEX Certifcate (Flammable model)
5. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 14 Certificate No. Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 11 Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 12 Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 13 Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 14 Issued 4 November 2014 Page 5 of 5 Date Comments 16 December 2009 This issue of the certificate incorporates previously issued primary & supplementary certificates into one certificate and confirms the current design meets the requirements of EN 60079-0: 2006 & EN 60079-11: 2007 including the revision of the equipment marking in accordance with these standards. The certificate also permits: - 1) The removal of the alternative rechargeable cell type ICP653450U and therefore the T3 variant of the equipment is now obsolete. 2) The alternative fitting of the Hybrid 3 sub-assembly in place of the Hybrid lA sub-assembly not affecting the original assessment. Certification Drawing No's 5392, P5423 issue 4 , P-5425-A4, 5551-CERT, P-5867-CERT Issue 1 and P-5879-CERT Issue 1 were made obsolete. 2 December 2011 This issue of the certificate confirms the current design meets the requirements of EN 60079-0:2009 and adds an updated rechargeable battery drawing. The marking code remains unchanged. 01 September 2014 Confirms the current design meets the requirements of EN 60079-0:2012 and EN 60079-11:2012 and records minor changes to some drawings. The assessment is recorded In GB/BAS/ExTRI4.0249/00. 04 November 2014 Records a minor change to the Gasman Charger I Interface terminal pins not affecting the original assessment and permits the addition of an alternative Gas Sensor SGX Sensortech (S.A . ) Micro-Pellistor MP-7217, MP-7218 andVQ548MP, covered by certificate DEMKO 14 ATEX 1266U. Assessment documented in Test Report No. GB/BAS/ExTRI4.0324/00. For drawings applicable to each issue , see original of that issue.
2. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 14 Issued 4 November 2014 Page 2 of 5 13 Schedule 14 Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0383 - Issue 14 15 Description of Equipment or Protective System The Gasman Flammable Gas Detector is designed to detect the presence of flammable gas, give a visual indication of the concentration, and give audible and visual alarms if a preset level is exceeded. It comprises a rechargeable battery, a flammable gas sensor head, electronic circuits on printed circuit boards, a liquid crystal display, LED's and a piezo sounder, all contained in a plastic enclosure providing a degree of protection of at least IP20. External contacts are provided for recharging, and for serial data communications. The flammable gas sensor module fitted is known as a flammable i-module. The flammable i-module can be replace in the apparatus with an oxygen i-module (for oxygen deficiency detection), or a toxic i-module. The permitted i -modules are listed in the User Manual provided by the manufacturer. The flammable sensor used is either type VQ500 series by E2V Technologies, to Certificate SIRAOIATEXI073U, or 4P series by City Technology to Certificate SIRAOIATEXI205U, with a Code of Ex d IIC Gb and a maximum permitted ambient temperature of +55°C. These sensors are certified to EN60079-0:2009 and EN60079-1:2007. The apparatus is not designed for use in oxygen enriched atmospheres. Charging conditions: The apparatus must only be recharged or connected to serial communications when in a non-hazardous area, using the following chargers: - Crowcon desktop charger / interface part number CO 1940 Crowcon desktop charger part number CO 1941 Alternatively, any Crowcon charger with an output (Urn) of 9V may be used to charge the apparatus, although when both charging and data communications are required, only charger / interface part number CO 1940 must be used. 16 Report Number GB/BAS/ExTRI4.0324/00 17 Specific Conditions of Use None. 18 Essential Health and Safety Requirements All relevant Essential Health and Safety Requirements are covered by the standards listed at item 9. 19 Drawings and Documents The following drawings are associated and held with IECEx Certificate No. IECEx BAS 05.0038: New drawings submitted for this issue of certificate: Number Sheet Issue Date P-5460-A2 10f2 3 04/05 5492-PL-CERT* 1 of 1 10 Sept 2014 Description Gasman Charger/Interface Assembly + Concession No. 14-019 dated 12/9/14. Flammable i-Module Certification Parts List
1. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 14 Issued 4 November 2014 Page 1 of 5 1 EC - TYPE EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE 2 Equipment or Protective System Intended for use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres Directive 94/9/EC 3 EC - Type Examination Baseefa04ATEX0383 - Issue 14 Certificate Number: 4 Equipment or Protective System : Gasman Flammable Gas Detector 5 Manufacturer: Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd 6 Address: Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SD 7 This equipment or protective system and any acceptable variation thereto is specified in the schedule to this certificate and the documents therein referred to. 8 Baseefa, Notified Body number 1180, in accordance with Article 9 of the Council Directive 94/9/EC of 23 March 1994, certifies that this equipment or protective system has been found to comply with the Essential Health and Safety Requirements relating to the design and construction of equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres given in Annex II to the Directive. The examination and test results are recorded in confidential Reports listed in Section 20. 9 Compliance with the Essential Health and Safety Requirements has been assured by compliance with: EN 60079-0: 2012 EN 60079-1: 2007 EN 60079-11: 2012 except in respect of those requirements listed at item 18 of the Schedule. 10 If the sign "X" is placed after the certificate number, it indicates that the equipment or protective system is subject to special conditions for safe use specified in the schedule to this certificate. 11 This EC - TYPE EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE relates only to the design and construction of the specified equipment or protective system. Further requirements of the Directive apply to the manufacturing process and supply of this equipment or protective system. These are not covered by this certificate. 12 The marking of the equipment or protective system shall include the following: ® II 2 G Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb (-20°C ga ~+65°C) Baseefa Customer Reference No. 0249 Project File No. 14/0615 This document is issued by the Company subject to its General Conditions for Certification Services accessible at htto: ll www.sgs.com / en / Tenns-and - Conditions . aspx and the Supplementary Tenns and Conditions accessible at h ttp :// www . b aseefa . com / tenns - and - conditio n s.asp . Attention is drawn to the limitation of liability, indemnification and jurisdiction issues defined therein. Any holder of this document is advised that infonnation contained herein reflects the Company's findings at the time of its intervention only and within the limits of Client's instructions , if any . It does not necessarily indicate that the equipment may be used i n particular industries or circumstances. The Company's sole responsibility is to its Client and this document does not exonerate parties to a transaction from exercising all their rights and obligations under the transaction documents. This document cannot be reproduced except in full , schedule included , without prior written approval of the Company . Any unauthorized alteration , forgery or falsification of the content or appearance of this document is unlawful and offenders may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. SGS Baseefa Limited Rockhead Business Park, Staden Lane, Buxton, Derbyshire SK17 9RZ Telephone +44 (0) 1298766600 Fax +44 (0) 1298766601 e-mail email@example.com web site www . baseefa . com Regi s tered in England No . 4305578. Registered address : Rossmore Business Park , Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 3EN R S SINCLAIR GENERAL MANAGER On behalf of SGS Baseefa Limited
4. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 14 Certificate No. Baseefa04ATEX038311 Baseefa04ATEX0383/2 Baseefa04ATEX0383/3 Baseefa04ATEX0383/4 Baseefa04ATEX0383/5 Baseefa04ATEX0383/6 Baseefa04ATEX038317 Baseefa04ATEX0383/8 Baseefa04ATEX0383/9 Baseefa04ATEX0383110 Date 22 June 2005 28 February 2006 11 April 2006 12 July 2006 15 September 2006 8 December 2006 4 July 2007 4 April 2008 12 June 2008 6 August 2008 Issued 4 November 2014 Page 4 of 5 Comments To permit the use of an alternative rechargeable battery, minor changes to the oxygen and toxic i-modules and other minor drawing changes not affecting the original assessment as documented in Test Report No. 05(C)0256. To permit the optional use of an alternative sensor module known as dual toxic and other minor drawing changes not affect the original assessment as documented m Test Report No. 05(C)025611. To permit a change of encapsulant in the hybrid circuits. To permit the use of alternative model names Gas-Mate, Oxy-Mate CR and Toxi-Mate CR and minor additions to the Oxygen and Toxic i-Module Certification Parts Lists. To permit minor drawing changes, the use of alternative sounders, and the use of alternative C02 chemical i-module as documented in Test Report No . 06(C)0673. To permit minor changes to the desktop charger units with part number CO 1940 and CO 1941. Also to permit the replacement of desktop charger CO 1941 with any Crowcon charger with an output (Urn) of 9V. When both charging and data communication are required, only charger 1 interface part number C01940 must be used as documented in Test Report No. 06(C)1022. To permit minor changes to drawings and minor modification to circuits. To permit the use of an alternative cell type ICP653450U. When this cell is used, the marking becomes: ® II 2G Ex ia d IIC 170°C (T3) (-20°C $I a ~+65°C) Testing documented in Test Report No. 08(C)0211 To permit use of an alternative encapsulant in the hybrid circuits and to permit the introduction of a new drawing listing the possible model names. To permit the use of an alternative rechargeable cell Sanyo Type UF553450Z. When this cell is used the marking is: ® II 2G Ex ia d IIC T4 (-20°C $Ia ~+65°C) Also to permit minor drawing changes not affect the original assessment. Testing documented in Test Report No. GB/BAS/ExTR08.0 128/00
3. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0383 Issue 14 Issued 4 November 2014 Page 3 of 5 Current drawings also associated with this certificate. Number Sheet Issue Date Description 5490-CD-CERT 1 of 1 4 16-11-2012 i-module oxygen P5475 Issue 3 1 to 7 3 14/9/06 Flammable i-module board P5493-PL-CER 1&2 8 16/11112 Toxic i-Module Certification parts List P5494-PL-CER 6 11112/13 Oxygen i-Module Certification parts List MCAD-000344 1 of 1 03 16/11/2011 Gasman Battery P-5424-A2 1 of 1 2 08/05 Main Board Rechargeable PCB & Track Details P-5517 issue 3 1 of I 3 01106 Hybrid lA (Circuit Diagram) 5407-CERT 1 of 1 7 10/07 Crowe on Type lA ("Rechargeable") Hybrid Certification Parts List P-5406-A3 1 of 1 4 07/06 Gasman Type lA Hybrid Mech and Tracking Details 5411-CERT 1 of 1 6 10/07 Crowcon Type IB ("Encapsulated Fuse") Hybrid Certification Parts List P-5410-A3 1 of 1 3 07/06 Gasman Type IB Hybrid Mech and Tracking Details P-5486 issue 4 1 of 1 4 22-9-06 Flammable i-Module Tetra, Tetra 3, Gasman P-5476-A3 1 of 1 2 06/05 Oxygen i-Module PCB & Track Details (used only for general physical size of module) P-5488 issue 3 1 of 1 3 13/9/06 Toxic iModule (Circuit Diagram) P-5477-A3 1 of 1 2 06/05 Toxic i-Module PCB & Track Details (used only for general physical size of module) P-5518 issue 3 1 of 1 3 22/09/06 Tetra/Gasman COSH iModule (Circuit Diagram) P-5844-A4 1&2 2 22.9.2006 Dual Toxic i-Module Certification Parts List P-5526-A3 1 of 1 10/05 COSH i-Module PCB & Track Details (used only for general physical size of module) P-5520 Issue 1 1 of 1 6/9/05 Alphasense COSH iModule Adapter P-5527-A3 1 of 1 10/05 Alphasense D2 COSH i-Module Adapter PCB & Track Details 5553-CERT 1 of 1 05/08 Gasman Certification Instrument Names P5427 issue 5 Charger 1 of 1 5 12/3/07 Gasman Charger (Circuit Diagram) P-5428 1 to 6 4 1111107 Gasman (Budgie) Charger PCB P5437 issue 1 Interface lof2 20112/04 Gasman Interface PCB (Circuit Diagram) P-5438-A3 1 of 1 02/05 Gasman Interface PCB and Track Details P-5429-A4 1 of 1 3,4,5 12.3.2007 Gasman External Charger Certification Parts List P-5439-A4 1 of 1 1 3.3.2005 Gasman External Interface Certification Parts List P-5495-A4 1 of 1 3 02/07 Gasman Charger Label 20 Certificate History Certificate No. Date Comments Baseefa04ATEX0383 10 May 2005 The release of the prime certificate. The associated test and assessment against the requirements of EN 50014: 1997 + Amd. 1 & 2, EN 50018: 2000 + Amd. 1 & EN 50020: 2002 is documented in Test Report No. 04(C)0202.
- 652 Total Views
- 588 Website Views
- 64 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155620 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn4254 Views .
3M jupiter manual4129 Views .
D-S Produkt index3384 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn3065 Views .
D-S Produktindex3045 Views .
D-S Product index2894 Views .
Skilte 20062836 Views .
speedglas_91002732 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152693 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2692 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2581 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102378 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide2223 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring2157 Views .
Handsker 20152138 Views .
Handsker 20122114 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2066 Views .
Faldsikring 20102026 Views .
Handsker 20102003 Views .