Gasman ATEX Certificate (Oxygen and Toxic models)
2. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 14 Issued 4 November 2014 Page 2 of 5 13 Schedule 14 Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0384 - Issue 13 15 Description of Equipment or Protective System The Gasman Oxygen or Toxic Gas Detector is designed to detect the presence of oxygen (deficiency) or toxic gas, give a visual indication of the concentration, and give audible and visual alarms if a preset level is exceeded. It comprises a battery, a gas sensor head, electronic circuits on printed circuit boards , a liquid crystal display, LED's and a piezo sounder, all contained in a plastic enclosure providing a degree of protection of at least IP20. Two types are available, one rechargeable, and one non-rechargeable. External contacts are provided for recharging, and for serial data communications. The sensors are known as Oxygen or Toxic i-modules, and the permitted modules are listed in the User Manual provided by the manufacturer. The apparatus is not designed for use in oxygen enriched atmospheres. The cell in the non-chargeable apparatus must only in changed when in a non-hazardous area, and replaced only with cell type CR2. Charging conditions: The apparatus must only be recharged or connected to serial communications when in a non-hazardous area , using the following chargers : - Crowcon desktop charger / interface part number CO 1940 Crowcon desktop charger part number CO 1941 Alternatively , any Crowcon charger with an output (Urn) of 9V may be used to charge the apparatus, although when both charging and data communications are required , only charger / interface part number C01940 must be used. In the case of the non-rechargeable version being connected to charger / interface part number CO 1940, the charging circuit will have no effect. 16 Report Number GB/BAS/ExTR14 . 0324 / 00 17 Specific Conditions of Use None 18 Essential Health and Safety Requirements All relevant Essential Health and Safety Requirements are covered by the standards listed at item 9. 19 Drawings and Documents The following drawings are associated and held with IECEx Certificate No. IECEx BAS 05.0039 : New drawings submitted for this issue of certificate: . Number Sheet Issue P-5460-A2 10f2 3 Date 04/05 Description Gasman Charger/Interface Assembly Concession No. 14-019 dated 12 / 9/14
5. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 14 Issued 4 November 2014 Page 5 of 5 Certificate No. Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 11 Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 12 Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 13 Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 14 Date Comments 16 December 2009 This issue of the certificate incorporates previously issued primary & supplementary certificates into one certificate and confirms the current design meets the requirements of EN 60079-0: 2006 & EN 60079-11: 2007 including the revision of the marking III accordance with these standards. The certificate also permits: - 1) The removal of the alternative rechargeable cell type ICP653450U and therefore the T3 variant of the equipment is now obsolete. 2) The alternative fitting of the Hybrid 3 sub-assembly in place of the Hybrid 1A sub-assembly on the rechargeable versions of the Gasman not affecting the original assessment. Certification Drawing No's. P5423 issue 4, P-5425-A4, 5552-CERT and 5392 were made obsolete. 2 December 2011 This issue of the certificate confirms the current design meets the requirements of EN 60079-0:2009 and adds an updated rechargeable battery drawing. The marking code remains unchanged. 01 September 2014 Confirms the current design meets the requirements of EN 60079-0:2012 and EN 60079-11 :2012 and records minor changes to some drawings. The assessment is recorded III GB/BAS/ExTR14.0249/00. 04 November 2014 Records a minor change to the Gasman Charger I Interface terminal pins not affecting the original assessment. Assessment documented in Test Report No. GB/BAS/ExTR14.0324/00. For drawings applicable to each issue, see original of that issue.
1. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 14 Issued 4 November 2014 Page 1 of 5 1 EC - TYPE EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE 2 Equipment or Protective System Intended for use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres Directive 94/9/EC 3 EC - Type Examination Baseefa04ATEX0384 - Issue 14 Certificate Number: 4 Equipment or Protective System: Gasman Oxygen or Toxic Gas Detector 5 Manufacturer : Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd 6 Address: Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SD 7 This equipment or protective system and any acceptable variation thereto is specified in the schedule to this certificate and the documents therein referred to. 8 Baseefa , Notified Body number 1180, in accordance with Article 9 of the Council Directive 94/9/EC of 23 March 1994, certifies that this equipment or protective system has been found to comply with the Essential Health and Safety Requirements relating to the design and construction of equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres given in Annex II to the Directive. The examination and test results are recorded in confidential Reports listed in Section 20. 9 Compliance with the Essential Health and Safety Requirements has been assured by compliance with: EN 60079-0: 2012 EN 60079-11: 2012 except in respect of those requirements listed at item 18 of the Schedule. 10 If the sign "X" is placed after the certificate number , it indicates that the equipment or protective system is subject to special conditions for safe use specified in the schedule to this certificate. 11 This EC - TYPE EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE relates only to the design and construction of the specified equipment or protective system. Further requirements of the Directive apply to the manufacturing process and supply of this equipment or protective system. These are not covered by this certificate . 12 The marking of the equipment or protective system shall include the following : ® II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20°C ga ~+65°C) Baseefa Customer Reference No. 0249 Project File No. 14/0615 This document is issued b y the Company subject to its General Conditions for Certification Serv i ces a ccessible at http :// www . sgs.com!e n / Terms - and - Co ndition s . aspx and the Supplementary Terms and Conditions accessible at http : // www . baseefa . com / terms - and - co nditio ns .asp . Attention is drawn to the limitation of liability , indemnification and jurisdiction issues defined therein . Any holder of this document is advised that information contained herein reflects the Company's findings at the time of its intervention only and within the limits of Client' s instruct i ons , if any. It does not necessarily indicate that the equipment may be used in particular industries or circumstances. The Company ' s sole responsibility is to i ts Clien t a nd this document does not exonerate parties to a transaction from exercising all their rights and obligations under the trans a ction documents. This document cannot be reproduced e xcept in full, schedule i ncluded , without prior written approval of the Company . Any unauthorized alteration , forgery or falsification of the content or appearance of this document is unlawful and offenders may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the la w . SGS Baseefa Limited Rockhead Business Park, Staden Lane, Buxton, Derbyshire SK17 9RZ Telephone +44 (0) 1298766600 Fax +44 (0) 1298766601 e-mail info@baseefa . com web site www.baseefa . com Registered in E ngland No . 4305578. Regist e r e d address : Rossmo r e Business Pa r k , Elle sm e r e Port , Ch es hire , CH65 3EN R S SINCLAIR ~ I . · JOcp~ GENERAL MANAGER On behalf of SGS Baseefa Limited
4. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 14 20 Certificate History Certificate No. Date Baseefa04ATEX0384 10 May 2005 Baseefa04 ATEX03 84/1 22 June 2005 Baseefa04 ATEX03 8412 10 February 2006 Baseefa04 A TEX03 84/3 11 April 2006 Baseefa04 ATEX03 84/4 12 July 2006 Baseefa04ATEX0384/5 15 September 2006 Baseefa04 ATEX03 84/6 8 December 2006 Baseefa04ATEX038417 4 July 2007 Baseefa04ATEX0384/8 4 April 2008 Baseefa04ATEX0384/9 12 June 2008 Baseefa04ATEX0384 11 0 6 August 2008 • • • . - - Issued 4 November 2014 Page 4 of 5 Comments The release of the prime certificate. The associate d test and assessment against the requirements of EN 50014: 1997 + Amd. 1 & 2 & EN 50020: 2002 is documented in Test Report No. 04 ( C)0202. 1. To permit the use of an alternative rechargeable battery on the rechargeable versions of the apparatus. 2. To permit changes to the general assembly and ma i n PCB to incorporate a YzAA size cell on the non-rechargeable version. Also to permit the use of the following type C2R cells: Panasonic Power Lithium, GP Photo Lithium, Maxell Photo-Power L i thium, or Energizer Photo Lithium. 3. To permit minor changes to the oxygen and toxic i-modules and other minor drawing changes not affecting the original assessment on all models of the apparatus. The changes are documented in Test Report No. 05(C)0256. To permit the optional use of an alternative sensor module known as dual toxic and other minor drawing changes not affect the original assessment as documented in Test Report No. 05(C)0256/1. To permit a change of encapsulant in the hybrid circuits. To permit the use of alternative model names Gas-Mate, Oxy-Mate CR and Toxi-Mate CR and minor additions to the Oxygen and Toxic i-Module Certification Parts Lists, and a minor change to H ybrid lA. To permit minor drawing changes, the use of alternative sounders, and the use of an alternative C02 chemical i-module as documented in Test Report No. 06(C)0673. To permit minor changes to the desktop charger units with part number CO 1940 and CO 1941. Also to permit the replacement of desktop charger CO 1941 with any Crowcon charger with an output (Urn) of 9V. When both charging and data communication are required, only charger 1 interface part number CO 1940 must be used as documented in Test Report No. 06(C)1022. To permit minor changes to drawings and minor modification to circuits. To permit the use of an alternative cell type ICP653450U. When this cell is used, the marking becomes: © II IG Ex ia IIC 170°C (T3) (-20°C :::;'fa :::;;+65°C) Testing documented in Test Report No. 08(C)0211 To permit use of an alternative encapsulant in the hybrids, the use of an alternative model name Gasalarm and the introduction of a new drawing listing the possible model names. To permit the use of an alternative rechargeable cell Sanyo Type UF553450Z. When this cell is used the marking is: © II IG Ex ia IIC T4 (-20°C :::;'fa :::;;+65°C) Also to permit minor drawing changes not affect the original assessment. Testing documented III Test Report No. GB/BAS/ExTR08.0128/00
3. Certificate Number Baseefa04ATEX0384 Issue 14 Current drawings also associated with this certificate. Number Sheet Issue Date 5490-CD-CERT 1 of 1 4 16-11-2012 P5493-PL-CER 1&2 8 16/11/12 P5494-PL-CER 6 11112/13 MCAD-000344 1 of 1 03 1611112011 P-5424-A2 1 of 1 2 08/05 P-5517 issue 3 1 of 1 3 01106 5407-CERT 1 of 1 7 10107 P-5406-A3 1 of 1 4 07/06 5411-CERT 1 of 1 6 10107 P-5410-A3 1 of 1 3 07/06 P5401 Issue 6 1 of 1 6 10/8/06 P-5403-A4 1 of 1 5 Sept 2006 P-5402-4A 1 of 1 4 05/06 P-5499-A4 1 of 1 2 06105 P5506 issue 2 1 of 1 2 13/9/06 5415-CERT 1 of 1 5 10107 P-5414-A3 1 of 1 4 01/07 P-5476-A3 1 of 1 2 06105 P-5488 issue 3 1 of 1 3 13/9/06 P-5477-A3 1 of 1 2 06105 P-5518 issue 3 1 of 1 3 22/09/06 P-5844-A4 1&2 2 22.9.2006 P-5526-A3 1 of 1 10105 P-5520 Issue 1 1 of 1 6/9/05 P-5527-A3 1 of 1 10105 5553-CERT 1 of 1 1 05/08 P-5427 issue 5 Charger 1 of 1 5 12/3/07 P-5428 1 to 6 4 1111107 P5437 issue 1 Interface 10f2 20112/04 P-5438-A3 1 of 1 02/05 P-5429-A4 1 of 1 3,4,5 12.3.2007 P-5439-A4 1 of 1 1 3.3.2005 P-5495-A4 1 of 1 3 02/07 Description i-module oxygen Issued 4 November 2014 Page 3 of 5 Toxic i-Module Certification parts List Oxygen i-Module Certification parts List Gasman Battery Main Board Rechargeable PCB & Track Details Hybrid 1A (Circuit Diagram) Crowcon Type 1A ("Rechargeable") Hybr i d Certification Parts List Gasman Type 1A Hybrid Mech and Tracking Details Crowcon Type 1B ("Encapsulated Fuse") Hybrid Certification Parts List Gasman Type 1B Hybrid Mech and Tracking Details Gasman (Budgie) non-rechargeable (Schematic) Gasman Non Rechargeable Main Board Certification Parts List Gasman (2005) Non-rechargeable Main PCB Details Gasman Conformal Coating of Non-rechargeable Main PCB Gasman Type 2 Hybrid (Circuit Diagram) Crowcon Type 2 ("Non Rechargeable") Hybrid Certification Parts List Gasman Type 2 Non-rechargeable Hybrid Mech and Tracking Details Oxygen i-Module PCB & Track Details (used only for general physical size of module) Tetra 1 Gasman Toxic iModule (Circuit Diagram) Toxic i-Module PCB & Track Details (used only for general physical size of module) Tetra/Gasman COSH iModule (Circuit Diagram) Dual Toxic i-Module Certification Parts List COSH i-Module PCB & Track Details (used only for general physical size of module) Alphasense COSH iModule Adapter Alphasense D2 COSH i-Module Adapter PCB & Track Details Gasman Certification Instrument Names Gasman Charger (Circuit Diagram) Gasman (Budgie) Charger PCB Gasman Interface PCB (Circuit Diagram) Gasman Interface PCB and Track Details Gasman External Charger Certification Parts List Gasman External Interface Certification Parts List Gasman Charger Label
- 646 Total Views
- 585 Website Views
- 61 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20154780 Views .
3M jupiter manual3222 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn3004 Views .
D-S Produkt index2742 Views .
D-S Produktindex2524 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn2495 Views .
Skilte 20062440 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152359 Views .
D-S Product index2353 Views .
speedglas_91002164 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102048 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2037 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning1947 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot1824 Views .
Handsker 20121774 Views .
Faldsikring 20101680 Views .
Handsker 20151661 Views .
Handsker 20101627 Views .
Handsker 20061599 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide1580 Views .