Kee Walk Safe Access-løsningen til taggange og stepovers
8. KEE WALK, KEELINE, KEEGUARD, KEE KLAMP & KEE LITE are trademarks of Kee Safety Limited. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this brochure Kee Safety Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Kee Safety Ltd reserves the right to alter or withdraw products without prior notice. Kee Safety Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from improper use of their products. ©2018 Kee Safety Ltd. All Rights Reserved. KS/KW/SAS_EX_v2/0818 Kee Safety Limited Cradley Business Park Overend Road Cradley Heath B64 7DW UK Tel: +44 (0) 1384 632398 Fax: +44 (0) 1384 632192 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.keesafety.co.uk Kee Walk ®
1. RELIABLE SAFE ACCESS The Safe Access Solution for Roof Top Walkways and Step Overs • FLEXIBLE, MODULAR SAFE ACCESS SOLUTIONS ADAPTABLE TO ALL ROOFS AND LEVELS • COMPLIANT TO EN 516 CLASS 1-C & EN 14122-3 • STANDARD SITE-ASSEMBLED MODULES AND KITS • BESPOKE DESIGN SOLUTIONS & INSTALLATION SERVICES AVAILABLE
4. KEE WALK with Guardrail Why guardrail on walkway? The KEE WALK with guardrail system from Kee Safety is a fall protection solution consisting of walkway and guardrail which can be installed quickly and easily on a wide variety of roofs. It is a safe, compliant and modular approach to guardrail protection and eliminates the fall hazard typically present when workers are exposed to an unprotected edge whilst accessing or egressing a roof top. A walkway with guardrail is the most preferred fall protection system as dictated in the hierarchy of control measures; it provides the highest level of collective fall prevention for roof access and work at height. KEE WALK walkways provide a defined and secure route across the roof keeping users safe from the associated hazards when working at height without the need for fall arrest personal protection equipment (PPE) or harnesses. KEE WALK walkways can be combined with our range of platforms, guardrail and steps to form a complete safe access solution. 3
2. 1 Roof Top Walkways I P2 Kee Walk With Guardrail I P3 Mini Step Modules & Step Overs I P5 Bespoke Safe Acces s Solutions I P6
6. KEE WALK for Flat Roof Tops - Mini Step Modules & Step Overs Navigating a roof across pipework, low level walls, changes in levels and installed equipment can present a problem. Entire areas of the roof space can become inaccessible making maintenance difficult or even impossible. KEE WALK mini step modules and Step Overs offer a solution. Available as kits, the Step Overs are supplied flat packed with full assembly instructions to allow quick and easy installation. Mini Step Module Kits • Two height clearance options, 200mm and 400mm • Three lengths available, 3, 4 and 5 tread options • Two fixing options, free standing and fixed Low maintenance, KEE WALK Mini Step modules are made from Galvanised steel, Aluminium extrusion and reinforced Nylon treads and are tested and compliant to EN 516 Class 1-C. Two options are available, free standing, which the unit stands on two 26kg base weights, or fixed, which can be attached to suitable securing surfaces. Step Over Standard Kits • 5 clearance heights available: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm • 1m landing • Delivered pre-assembled • Includes double handrail • Option for base: freestanding on membrane or base plate for metal and standing seam roofs Standard EN 14122-2/3:2016 – This standard defines the requirements for non-powered fixed means of access in and around buildings where access to machinery and plant or where access and egress is required. It deals specifically with guardrail details such as materials, loading and deflection, alongside tread placement with regards to depth, rise, going and pitch with requirements for dimensional, positional and operational considerations for the work platform. We can provide KEE WALK Step Over for metals roofs on demand, please contact us with your details for further information. 5
3. KEE WALK for Roof Top Walkways Roof surfaces can be extremely dangerous places to work especially in wet or wintry conditions. Varying levels, uneven surfaces and multiple obstructions all present hazards which need to be overcome. KEE WALK offers a solution to these problems by providing a safe, anti-slip, level walking surface for means of access to and across roofs. With adjustable step sections and the ability to traverse a roof across the slope, KEE WALK has the inherent flexibility to ensure safe access to all. But not only does it protect those accessing the roof, it also protects the roof sheet from unnecessary foot traffic and potential damage by providing a clearly defined access path. Material KEE WALK is available as standard in Nylon or Aluminium treads. Supplied in standard 1.5m or 3m sections KEE WALK can be installed on roofs with a pitch up to 35°. Roof Compatibility • Membrane / Asphalt / PVC • Metal Roofs • Standing Seam • Composite Roofs Modular and Versatile Can be used in conjunction with other products to provide a complete fall protection plan. Features and Benefits • Controlled roof top access prevents encroachment towards hazards so you are sure all roof top users remain safe • CE approved to EN 516 Class 1-C offers security of product performance • The Glass reinforced Nylon Treads have excellent UV stability so will not degrade with exposure to intense sunlight • The treads are fire rated to Class HB of UL94 so don’t present a fire risk • KEE WALK longitudinal sections weigh less than 9kg/m and are easily handled by two workers for ease of installation Standard EN516:2006 is the European standard for the test requirements of roof access walkways, which include measuring the deflection and residual deformation under specified loads. These criteria have been surpassed in all testing and as this is a harmonised standard allows the system to be CE marked under the European Construction Products Regulation No. 305/2011. KEE WALK aluminium used in conjunction with KEELINE lifeline KEE WALK used with integral guardrail KEE WALK Step Over on unlevelled membrane roof 2
5. How does it work? When it comes to the guardrail installation, our solution is equally suited to both retrofit on existing installed Kee Walk or as a new build. The safety guardrail is built from 48.3mm tube with galvanised KEE KLAMP corrosion resistant fittings and safety handrails and is a non-penetrative solution that can be installed on one or both sides of KEE WALK very easily. Aluminium guardrail is also available using KEE LITE fittings. Both KEE KLAMP and KEE LITE fittings are modular, which makes for simple and fast on-site installation. KEE WALK with guardrail is suited to a variety of different roof surfaces, slopes, steps, traverses and pitches up to 35°. • Standing Seam • Composite panels • Metal roofing We will survey and specify to suit your site requirements guaranteeing peace of mind and a perfect installation. KEE WALK with Guardrail Features and Benefits • KEE WALK walkway with guardrail offers a complete safety and cost-effective, non-corrosive protection of the highest order whilst maintaining simple and quick installs • Can be used in conjunction with our range of steps, platforms and step overs when negotiating changes in level • Guardrail compliant to BS EN 14122-3, BS EN 13374 & OSHA requirements • KEE WALK Walkway compliant to Pre-Fabricated Accessory EN516 – Class 1-C • Manufactured in the UK • Designed for use on all major roofing systems and up to 35° roof pitch • Slip resistant 4 Flat / Slope Steps Traverse
7. Features and Benefits • Standard kits available from stock so available on short lead times • Designed in accordance with EN 14122-3 for assured safe operation • Built using KEE KLAMP fittings, TÜV approved components for quality assurance • Supplied part assembled for ease of on site installation • Rigid, solid construction provides durability and long lasting safe access PRODUCT CODE DESCRIPTION WITH CLEARANCE HEIGHT X LENGTH LENGTH TOTAL WIDTH TOTAL HEIGHT CLEARANCE HEIGHT MINI STEP MODULES FREESTANDING STMFS2003 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - F/STANDING - 200 x 240mm CLEARANCE 720mm 680mm 275mm 200mm STMFS2004 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - F/STANDING - 200 x 490mm CLEARANCE 970mm 680mm 275mm 200mm STMFS2005 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - F/STANDING - 200 x 740mm CLEARANCE 1220mm 680mm 275mm 200mm STMFS4003 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - F/STANDING - 400 x 420mm CLEARANCE 1161mm 680mm 490mm 400mm STMFS4004 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - F/STANDING - 400 x 670mm CLEARANCE 1411mm 680mm 490mm 400mm STMFS4005 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - F/STANDING - 400 x 913mm CLEARANCE 1661mm 680mm 490mm 400mm MINI STEP MODULES FIXED - Galvanised STMFX2003 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - FIXED - 200 x 463mm CLEARANCE 720mm 680mm 275mm 200mm STMFX2004 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - FIXED - 200 x 713mm CLEARANCE 970mm 680mm 275mm 200mm STMFX2005 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - FIXED - 200 x 963mm CLEARANCE 1220mm 680mm 275mm 200mm STMFX4003 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - FIXED - 400 x 463mm CLEARANCE 1161mm 680mm 490mm 400mm STMFX4004 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - FIXED - 400 x 713mm CLEARANCE 1411mm 680mm 490mm 400mm STMFX4005 MINI Step Over ASSEMBLY - FIXED - 400 x 963mm CLEARANCE 1661mm 680mm 490mm 400mm Step Over FREESTANDING WEIGHTS STMB600 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 600MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 3265mm 1695mm 1900mm 600mm STMB800 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 800MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 3685mm 1695mm 2100mm 800mm STMB1000 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1000MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 4105mm 1695mm 2300mm 1000mm STMB1200 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1200MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 4525mm 1695mm 2500mm 1200mm STMB1400 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1400MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 5361mm 1695mm 2700mm 1400mm STMB1212 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1200MM x 1200mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 5180mm 1695mm 2500mm 1200mm STMB1414 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1400MM x 1400mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 5850mm 1695mm 2700mm 1400mm Step Over CONCRETE STCR600 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 600MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 3265mm 840mm 1900mm 600mm STCR800 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 800MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 3685mm 840mm 2100mm 800mm STCR1000 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1000MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 4105mm 840mm 2300mm 1000mm STCR1200 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1200MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 4525mm 840mm 2500mm 1200mm STCR1400 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1400MM x 1000mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 5361mm 840mm 2700mm 1400mm STCR1212 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1200MM x 1200mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 4775mm 840mm 2500mm 1200mm STCR1414 Step Over ASSEMBLY - 1400MM x 1400mm CLEARANCE -- GALV 5445mm 840mm 2700mm 1400mm KEE WALK for Flat Roof Tops - Mini Step Modules & Step Overs KEE WALK for None Flat Roof Tops - Bespoke Safe Access Solutions Sometimes a standard product just won’t work on a particular roof. We recognise this is the case and so KEE WALK rooftop walkways and Step Overs can be engineered and designed specifically to suit any particular project. Design & Installation Our highly competent engineering team will complete a survey and then offer a solution tailored to your needs. We can also install the system if required. 6
- 181 Total Views
- 163 Website Views
- 18 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20154797 Views .
3M jupiter manual3245 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn3043 Views .
D-S Produkt index2752 Views .
D-S Produktindex2532 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn2518 Views .
Skilte 20062455 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152370 Views .
D-S Product index2362 Views .
speedglas_91002187 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2062 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102056 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning1964 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot1835 Views .
Handsker 20121784 Views .
Faldsikring 20101688 Views .
Handsker 20151668 Views .
Handsker 20101633 Views .
Handsker 20061608 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide1591 Views .