1. DURAFLOW POWERED AIR RESPIRATOR
8. Duraflow Powered Air Respirator is a durable unit providing electronic flow control, in-use status monitoring and filter & battery alarms, in a durable blower designed to meet the demands of the most aggressive working environments. ORDERING INFORMATION DURAFLOW - POWERED AIR RESPIRATOR Part Number Description 2031662 DURAFLOW Starter Pack includes: Duraflow Powered Air unit; Standard duration battery; Standard belt; Charger 2031663 DURAFLOW/FH1 Half-hood Readypak: Duraflow Powered Air unit; Standard duration battery; Standard belt; Charger; 2x PF filters; FH1 headtop; PU fixed-length hose 2031664 DURAFLOW/FH2 Hood Readypak: Duraflow Powered Air unit; Standard duration battery; Standard belt; Charger ; 2x PF filters; FH2 headtop; PU fixed-length hose 2031665 DURAFLOW/FH21 Hood Readypak: Duraflow Powered Air unit; Standard duration battery; Standard belt; Charger ; 2x PF filters; FH21 headtop; PU fixed-length hose 2031666 DURAFLOW/FH22 Hood Readypak: Duraflow Powered Air unit; Standard duration battery; Standard belt; Charger ; 2x PF filters; FH22 headtop; PU fixed-length hose 2031667 DURAFLOW/FH31 Visor Readypak: Duraflow Powered Air unit; Standard duration battery; Standard belt; Charger ; 2x PF filters; FH31 headtop; EPDM rubber hose Scott Safety is a global business unit of Tyco International that supplies a variety of industries through manufacturing facili ties located in the United States, United Kingdom, Asia, Finland and Australia. Pimbo Road • Skelmersdale • Lancashire • England • WN8 9RA Telephone: +44 (0) 1695 711711 • Fax: +44 (0) 1695 711772 www.scottsafety.com • email@example.com © 2016 Scott Safety. SCOTT, the SCOTT SAFETY Logo, Scott Health and Safety, Duraflow are registered and/or unregistered marks of Scott Technologies, Inc. or its affiliates.
3. 3 KEY FEATURES • User notification of reaching correct airflow on start up • Battery options for lightweight/longer duration (Lithium-Ion) • LED display: battery life & operating status • Removable battery to minimize downtime • Wide assortment of headtops & filters • High IP rating for effective decontamination • Starter kit & readypaks available including most popular headtop types Range of hose options available enables usage with variety of headtops Sleek and modern design enhances user comfort Removable battery means user can charge and change batteries for uninterrupted work High IP rating minimizes dust and water ingress during decontamination Comprehensive filter options including Combination filters allow for usage in a variety of environments Intuitive design allows compatibility with existing belt options for optimal configuration Choice of Standard, Comfort or Decontamination belts* *Standard belt included in starter pack. Other belts available separately. Please note: FH31/ABEK-PSL/ABEKHg-PSL/PU (stretch & fixed) hose not an approved combination HOSES DURAFLOW can be fitted with a choice of hoses, a fixed length Polyurethane hose, an EPDM Rubber hose, or a new Self-Adjusting Polyurethane hose which stretches with the wearers’ movements but remains low-profile and close to the body, reducing snag hazards and ensuring comfort even if working space is tight. DURAFLOW starter packs are supplied without hose, which should be ordered separately. Fixed Length PU Self Adjusting PU EPDM Intelligent real time flowrate control ensures correct airflow to user Please note: FH31/ABEK-PSL/ABEKHg-PSL/PU (stretch & fixed) hose not an approved combination
4. 4 YOUR STATUS. AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. Duraflow Technical Data Approvals EN12941 . CE 0086. Air flow Min 160 l/min, automatic adjustment. Battery Rechargeable, Li-ion - available in Standard or Extended durations Battery operating time (Standard Battery)* Up to approx. 8 hours depending upon Headtop/filter combination Battery operating time (Extended Battery)* Up to approx. 16 hours depending upon Headtop/filter combination Unit display Power status; battery gauge; alarm status Alarms Low flow; Low battery User notification 3 beeps when correct airflow reached on start up Temperature range -10°C to +50°C Humidity <95% Ingress Protection Rating IP55 (battery & filters fitted, without decon plugs fitted); IP67 (Battery fitted, with hose & filter decon plugs fitted) Approximate weight of unit without filters & battery 600g Sound level < 70 dB Recharging temperature Recommended recharging temperature ca + 20 °C * Operating times are based on a fresh battery, appropriately charged with new filters being used at room temperature and moderate workrates. Extremes of temperature, the age and cycle of the battery, charge status, filter clogging, and high workrates may negatively impact operating time. If the application is sensitive to operating time it is recommended that the end user consult Scott Safety to determine which type of battery should be used. DURAFLOW features a simple, easy to use control panel, enabling the user to concentrate on the task at hand, not their equipment. An automatic monitoring feature checks that the unit is operating correctly, warns the user of low battery and quickly compensates for changes in airflow. Battery levels and flow rate alerts are displayed on the simple LED display. POWER The large power switch enables users to power on the unit even with no direct line of sight. An audible alarm will sound three times when the unit reaches the correct flow rate. ALERT The large alert icon illuminates if the unit drops below mini - mum flow rate (160 l/min). This is accompanied by an audible alarm. BATTERY STATUS The battery level is displayed with a simple LED gauge, ena - bling users to quickly check their battery status. An audible alarm will accompany the display when the unit reaches low battery level , indicating the user should immediately evacuate the hazardous area.
5. 5 HEADTOPS APPROVED WITH DURAFLOW FH1 • Revolutionary soft head cradle for intuitive and straightforward donning • Ultra-clear PETG visor giving wide field of view and a clear down-view panel • Half hood design with skin-friendly neoprene chin seal • CE certified to EN12941 TH3, EN166 1F FH2 • Revolutionary soft head cradle for intuitive and straightforward donning • Ultra-clear PETG visor giving wide field of view and a clear down-view panel • Full hood design with skin-friendly neoprene chin seal • CE certified to EN12941 TH3, EN166 1F FH21 • Revolutionary soft head cradle for intuitive and straightforward donning • Ultra-clear PETG visor giving wide field of view and a clear down-view panel • Anti-static full hood design with skin-friendly neoprene chin seal • CE certified to EN12941 TH3, EN166 1F FH22 • Quick-draw adjustable headband and harness assembly for easy donning • Double cape design for compatibility with various coverall designs • Disposable full hood design with optional disposable hose cover • Can be used for single or multi-use when maintained in accordance with user instructions • CE certified to EN12941 TH3, EN166 1F FH31 • Lightweight polyethylene frame with anti-mist coated acetate visor • Washable and replaceable polyether foam face seal • Face shield design with broad elastic headband harness • CE certified to EN12941 TH3, EN166 1B
7. 7 ACCESSORIES ORDERING INFORMATION PRO2000 STANDARD FILTERS APPROVED FOR DURAFLOW Colour Code Part Number Filter Description Protection For Use Against 5052670 PF10 P3 R P S L Solid and liquid particles of toxic agents, radioactive substances and microorganisms, e.g. bacteria and viruses. 5042670 CF22 A2-P3 PSL R A1 P S L Organic gases and vapours, e.g. solvents with a boiling point above 65ºC, solid and liquid particles, radioactive and toxic particles and micro-organisms. 5042799 CF32 A2B2E2K2-P3 PSL R A1B2E2K2 P S L Organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours as well as ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives, solid and liquid hazardous particles, e.g. radioactive and toxic substances and micro-organisms. 5542798 CF32 A2B2E2K2 Hg P3 R A1B2E2K2 Hg P S L Organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours as well as ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives, mercury and mercury compounds, solid and liquid particles, radioactive and toxic particles and micro- organisms. FLOWHOOD (FH) HEADTOPS APPROVED FOR DURAFLOW Part Number W EUROPE Part Number NORDIC Description 2022948 2025473 FH1 Half-hood 2022949 2025480 FH2 Hood 2023098 2025486 FH21 Hood 2024478 2025499 FH22 Hood 2023084 2023086 FH31 Visor HOSES APPROVED FOR DURAFLOW Part Number Description 2026235 PU Stretch 2026226 PU Fixed Length 5564453 EPDM (80cm) ACCESSORIES FOR DURAFLOW Part Number Description 2031744 Standard duration battery 2031745 Extended duration battery 5062786 Standard Belt 5063597 Comfort Belt 5063596 Harness 2031747 Decontamination plugs pack: 1x hose cap & 2x filter cap Please note: FH31/ABEK-PSL/ABEKHg-PSL/PU (stretch & fixed) hose not an approved combination
6. 6 EVERYTHING YOU NEED. IN ONE PACKAGE Scott Safety offers the DURAFLOW Powered Air Respirator in a number of convenient “Readypak” configurations. These Readypaks provide users a convenient “ready to go” respiratory solution, enabling the simple initiation of equipment. Readypaks contain all the equipment required to commence using DURAFLOW. STARTER PACKS For users who own a Scott Safety headtop (subject to approval with DURAFLOW - see table opposite), a DURAFLOW Starter Pack is available which contains the DURAFLOW unit, standard belt, standard battery and charger. When used in conjunction with a Scott Safety headtop, filter and hose, the starter pack provides all product required to begin using DURAFLOW. READYPAKS For the ultimate in convenience and for users who do not own an approved Scott Safety headtop, DURAFLOW Readypaks are available which comprise the same contents as the Starter Pack, with the addition of a Scott Safety headtop and particle filters. A number of headtop configurations are available to best suit the application and user. DURAFLOW ACCESSORIES A range of accessories are available for Duraflow including extended duration batteries, decontamination kits and harnesses. BATTERIES Extended duration batteries are available, enabling almost double the operating duration COMFORT BELT The addition of a comfort belt ensures comfort over long working periods HARNESS When working for long periods a PAPR harness may be preferred
2. 2 2 The DURAFLOW powered air respirator is designed with end user comfort in mind. Its sleek, modern ergonomic profile allows the user to experience enhanced comfort while working in the most demanding environments. DURAFLOW features a durable body to withstand arduous environments and a range of design features including: real-time air flow control; audible/visual alarms; 2 battery options, LED operation displays. Additionally DURAFLOW’S high IP rating (IP67) means the unit can be submerged for cleaning*. DURAFLOW is available with a wide range of approved Scott Safety headtops and filters for a variety of applications. REAL-TIME FLOW CONTROL - Intelligence in the unit is constantly monitoring the flowrate in real-time to ensure correct flowrate delivered to user. Even as system parameters change such as battery power deteriorating correct flowrate is guaranteed. Alarms sound if correct flowrate cannot be achieved so user can take appropriate action. VERSATILE RESPIRATORY SOLUTION - With an extensive range of headtops, filters and accessories for a variety of hazardous applications, DURAFLOW provides flexible options for your respiratory needs. COMFORTABLE TO WEAR FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME - The lightweight, low profile ergonomic design provides comfort even over extended durations of hard work. 2 LITHIUM-ION BATTERY OPTIONS - Standard duration battery -up to 8 hours coverage; Extended duration battery available for longer shifts –up to 16 hours coverage. * - Both batteries utilise high energy density Lithium-Ion technology for increased power peformance IP 67 INGRESS PROTECTION - Unit can be submerged when fitted with battery and decontamination plugs, and is resistant against a variety of commonly used cleaning solutions (please refer to instruction manual for exact Cleaning & Maintenance details) REMOVABLE BATTERY - DURAFLOW has a removable battery to allow users to charge and change batteries for uninterrupted work. EASILY SERVICEABLE - Service support for main parts available as per Scott Safety’s wide approved PAPR service network. ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - At approx 600g (without filters or battery), DURAFLOW is ultra-light and has a compact profile for comfortable long shift duration. DURABLE PROTECTION DURAFLOW Scott Safety’s new DURAFLOW PAPR provides durable, versatile protection for users in a wide range of demanding environments at an affordable price. *please note: decontamination hose plug, filter plugs and battery should be fitted if submerged for cleaning � Battery operating times are based on a fresh battery, appropriately charged with new filters being used at room temperature and moderate workrates. Extremes of temperature, the age and cycle of the battery, charge status, filter clogging, and high workrates may negatively impact operating time. If the application is sensitive to operating time it is recommended that the end user consult Scott Safety to determine which type of battery should be used.
- 780 Total Views
- 621 Website Views
- 159 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20154771 Views .
3M jupiter manual3211 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn3002 Views .
D-S Produkt index2734 Views .
D-S Produktindex2519 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn2489 Views .
Skilte 20062437 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152352 Views .
D-S Product index2344 Views .
speedglas_91002155 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102041 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2011 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning1944 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot1821 Views .
Handsker 20121770 Views .
Faldsikring 20101676 Views .
Handsker 20151653 Views .
Handsker 20101617 Views .
Handsker 20061594 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide1577 Views .