8. 3M Occupational Health & Environmental Safety Division 3M Svenska AB, Box 2341 SE-331 02 Värnamo Sweden Phone: +46 (0) 370 65 65 65 Fax: +46 (0) 370 65 65 99 Email: email@example.com Internet: www.3M.com/Peltorcomms © 3M 2012. All rights reserved. 3M and Peltor are trademarks of 3M Corporation, St. Paul, MN 55144-1000, USA The Bluetooth® wordmark and logotype are the property of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and all use of them is subject to licensing agreements. Please recycle. Printed in Sweden.
2. Take your safety personally 3M, the world’s leader in safety and protective equipment, is proud to have the Peltor brand range as part of its product offering. Peltor communication equipment as well as hearing, head & face protection products for noisy and hazardous environments are renowned world leaders. With more than 60 years of experience, the Peltor brand promises superior quality communication solutions that provide an optimal balance of comfort and protection. It is our goal is to ensure that we satisfy your needs through the provision of exceptional leadership, expertise, quality and service excellence. With our global technology, manufacturing and knowledge network we do more than simply develop products that help your workforce to operate in safety and comfort. The advanced engineering and technology inherent with the Peltor brand fits with the high standard of quality and innovation of a continuously evolving range of product solutions that you, our customers, come to expect from 3M. The last step we have taken is that we produce our product against IECEx standard also not only to ATEX . This will give our customer even more confidence in the safety do to IECEx have higher demand on the product it self as on the production site. Power to The Protect Your world BP p.l.c.
1. 3M Occupational Health and Environmental Safety Division Communication Solutions The Sound Solution BP p.l.c. Solutions Peltor ™ Blue-Line Communication Oil & Gas
3. • Headband with individually sprung stainless steel wires for an even distribution of pressure around the ears. • Two-point fasteners for flexible, continuous height adjustment. • Dynamic lip microphone that suppresses ambient noise. • Microphone arm with fast and easy adjustment of distance, length, height and angle. • Optimal acoustically designed high-attenuating shells that provide even more space for the ears. • Broad ear cushions filled with fluid and foam provide a good seal and low pressure. The cushions are easy to replace. Peltor Blue-Line is a series of intrinsically safe products designed for extreme environments. Developed in close collaboration with demanding users, these products have undergone rigorous testing in harsh environments. The results prove that we can meet the demands and make communication easier and more reliable despite external factors. The Peltor Blue-Line series is approved under the ATEX / IECEX directive and is also in compliance with the hearing standard EN352. 3M ™ Peltor ™ • The adapter is built into a functional, watertight, sturdy shell with no protruding parts and is designed to fit the size and shape of a hand. • Special plastic for not generating sparks • The cord reinforcement and chassis jack have been tested to withstand being plugged in, unplugged and bent at least 100,000 times. The adapter has a standard Peltor™ J11 chassi jack. This lets you use Peltor’s wide standard range of headsets without any further adaptations. Just plug in and start talking. The outgoing wire has a contact for a communication radio or telephone. Contacts are available for most modern communication radio and Tetra systems on the market. Kevlar cables Neckband Headband Helmet attachment BP p.l.c. Blue-Line Peltor ™ Blue-Line range Peltor ™ Blue-Line Headsets Peltor ™ Blue-Line Adapter Solutions
4. 3M ™ Peltor ™ Lite-Com Pro II Programmable Wireless Communication Headset Versatile The new Peltor Lite-Com Pro II is a communication headset with high attenuation ear protection and a built-in short range communication radio for integration with industrial or other professional radio communication systems. The boom mounted noise cancelling microphone is adjustable in all directions. VOX function facilitates hands-free operation, while the PTT button makes it possible to communicate in extremely noisy areas, or whenever “push-to-talk” is wanted. Programmable Up to 30 radio channels are programmable in the 403-430–470 MHz frequency range with Peltor Radio Software. The selective squelch function with CTCSS tones or DCS digital codes, allows multiple users to work on the same channel without listening to each others communication. Despite the high noise attenuating cups for your hearing protection, it is also possible to hear important sounds from the surroundings, for instance warning tones or a call of distress. Two external microphones pick up the surround sound for internal reproduction in stereo. The sound level from the speakers is limited to 82 dB, for a full day’s use of your headset without problems. You can also communicate with people standing close by in a noisy environment, without jeopardizing your hearing by lifting a cup. To further increase the possibilities for wireless communication you can connect external electronic equipment to your Lite-Com Pro headset, for example a cell phone, a communication radio or almost any other audio source. There is also an accessory cable with a PTT button, enabling remote PTT control of the Peltor Lite-Com Pro II built-in radio. Low power Operating time is up to 17 hours, using the Peltor ™ ACK08. The working range with maximum output power is up to 3 km outdoors depending on actual conditions. Easy to use There are only four conveniently positioned function keys to handle all settings. Internal voice messages confirm all changes of modes and settings. The last setting is stored when the unit is switched off. Models Product code Frequency Ch. spacing Weight Headset headband MT7H7F4010-50 403-470 MHz 12,5/20/25 kHz 540 g Headset neckband MT7H7B4010-50 403-470 MHz 12,5/20/25 kHz 500 g Headset helmet MT7H7P3E4010-50 403-470 MHz 12,5/20/25 kHz 540 g I M1 Ex ia I Ma II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C Ga II 1D Ex ia IIIC T130°C Da MT7H7F4010-EU-50 MT7H7F4010-EU-50 3M ™ Peltor ™ Lite-Com Pro II is sold through authorized Lite-Com Pro II dealers only. 3M ™ Peltor ™ Communication Solutions Blue-Line Headsets Attenuation MT7H7F4010-EU-50 Frequency (Hz) 63 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 H M L SNR Mean attenuation (dB) 16.5 17.5 22.5 30.3 34.0 33.6 37.7 33.8 St. dev. (dB) 3.2 2.9 2.7 2.9 2.5 2.8 2.0 3.7 32 dB 28 dB 21 dB 31 dB APValue (84%) 13.3 14.6 19.8 27.4 31.5 30.8 35.7 30.2 Attenuation MT7H7B4010-EU-50 Frequency (Hz) 63 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 H M L SNR Mean attenuation (dB) 17.7 17.9 23.3 30.5 34.5 33.5 38.1 34.7 St. dev. (dB) 3.7 3.7 3.1 2.2 2.2 3.1 3.1 2.3 32 dB 29 dB 21 dB 31 dB APValue (84%) 14.0 14.3 20.2 28.3 32.3 30.5 35.0 32.5 Attenuation MT7H7P3E4010-EU-50 Frequency (Hz) 63 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 H M L SNR Mean attenuation (dB) 15.2 16.9 22.0 30.0 34.5 33.1 36.7 34.7 St. dev. (dB) 4.0 3.7 2.9 3.3 2.6 2.4 2.0 3.3 32 dB 28 dB 20 dB 30 dB APValue (84%) 11.1 13.2 19.2 26.7 31.9 30.7 34.6 31.3 MT7H7B4010-EU-50
5. Models Connector Product code Weight Folding headband MT1H7F2-50 ,51 390 g Neckband MT1H7B2-50 ,51 375 g Helmet attachment MT1H7P3E2-50 ,51 425 g Headset headband J11 , TP-120 MT1H7F2-07-50 ,51 400 g Headset neckband J11 , TP-120 MT1H7B2-07-50 385 g Headset helmet J11 , TP-120 MT1H7P3E2-07-50 , 51 435 g Headset with 0.4–1.0 m long spiral cord for connection to the Peltor Adapter MT1H7P3E2* SNR=31 H=32 M=29 L=20 Frequency (Hz) 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) 13,8 21,5 30,9 36,6 35,9 35,5 39,0 Standard Deviation (dB) 1,8 0,9 1,3 1,5 5,5 3,1 2,3 Assumed Protection (dB) 12,0 20,6 29,6 35,1 30,4 32,4 36,7 MT1H7F2* MT7H7B2* SNR=30 H=33 M=28 L=20 Frequency (Hz) 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) 14,0 22,4 28,1 33,8 33,4 35,4 38,7 Standard Deviation (dB) 1,5 2,7 1,7 2,3 2,6 2,3 1,8 Assumed Protection (dB) 12,0 19,7 26,4 31,5 30,8 33,1 36,9 3M ™ Peltor ™ Tactical ™ XP Headset – new options for volume settings The Peltor Tactical XP protects you from harmful noise and impulse sounds, while allowing and even amplifying ambient sounds such as conversation, machine noises and warning signals. The built-in functions of the Tactical XP make it quite different from other active hearing protectors: the user can control and vary the volume function for the current situation. When necessary, ambient noise can be amplified more than any other Peltor hearing protector allows. Peltor Tactical XP lets you hear what you want to hear and blocks out all harmful noise. Each function and setting is indicated by a voice message. Peltor Tactical XP is also availabele without boom microphone. • Fail safe functions which enable communication if batteries run out • Equipped with the following functions: volume for the level dependent function, balance, adjustable release time, equalizer, volume for external input and external input mode • Last setting is stored when switched off • Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used • Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off • Battery life time approximately 1000 hours 3M ™ Peltor ™ Adapter - the reliable link The adapter with PTT function between the headset and the communication radio is crucial for communication. This means that you must always have the adapter within reach and yet out of the way. The adapter needs to tolerate rough treatment and harsh climates, day after day. The 3M™ Peltor™ Adapter has what it takes. Product Code Communication radios FL5205 Ascom Tateco CTS900, Ericsson Freeset FL5212 Motorola MX1000, MX2000, MX3000 FL5214 Motorola GP300 / Radius P110 FL5216 Ericsson P50/50 FL5218 Motorola HT1000, MT2000, GP900, GP1200 FL5230 Motorola GP320/340 FL5245 Atlantis TP8000 FL5237 Ascom 9D24 Ex FL5244 Icom F51/61 Ex FL52103 Funkwerk FT4 Ex FL52107 Kenwood TK-2260/3260 Ex FL52137 Ascom d81 Ex Technical data Conforms to the CE requirements in the EU’s EMC directive 89/336/EEG. Sealed to IP65 according to IEC 60529 • The PTT button is logically positioned and easy to use, even with thick gloves on. • A sturdy clamp on the back can be twisted 360 degrees for easy, flexible use in all situations. • The whole adapter, and particularly the contact, is designed to keep moisture away from the electronics. BP p.l.c. Ex II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Ex I M1 (-51 products) Ex II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ex I M1 EX Class: Ex II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 MT1H7P3E-07-50 FL5259 Puma T3 FL5261 Sailor SP3530, 3540, 3560
6. MT72H540F-50 Frequency (Hz) 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) 18.9 24.4 32.7 35.3 33.3 41.0 39.4 Standard Deviation (dB) 2.3 1.8 1.7 2.6 2.7 3.0 3.2 Assumed Protection (dB) 16.6 22.6 31.0 32.7 30.6 38.1 36.2 SNR=33 H=33 M=31 L=24 MT72H540P3E-50 Frequency (Hz) 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) 17.9 27.3 34.0 35.8 31.5 40.5 36.5 Standard Deviation (dB) 3.3 3.6 4.2 2.9 3.0 4.7 4.0 Assumed Protection (dB) 14.6 19.7 29.0 32.9 28.5 35.8 32.5 SNR=31 H=31 M=29 L=24 Peltor’s ATEX-approved headset and Listen Only headset are designed to ensure clear, reliable communication even in extremely noisy environments, while providing the perfect hearing protection for the situation. • Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication • Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling Models Connector Product code Weight Headset headband J11, TP-120 MT72H540F-50 400 g Headset helmet J11 , TP-120 MT72H540P3E-50 430 g 3M ™ Peltor ™ Headset MT7H79B-50 MT7H79F-50 HTM79F-50 SNR=33 H=33 M=31 L=23 Frequency (Hz) 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) 17,2 26,4 33,9 37,2 35,4 33,2 37,0 Standard Deviation (dB) 3,1 2,5 2,7 2,3 2,6 2,4 2,0 Assumed Protection (dB) 14,1 23,9 31,2 34,9 32,8 30,8 35,0 MT7H79P3*-50 HTM7P3E-** SNR=32 H=33 M=32 L=24 Frequency (Hz) 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) 17,7 27,1 33,8 38,1 36,2 33,6 37,1 Standard Deviation (dB) 2,9 2,1 2,4 2,6 2,3 2,5 2,2 Assumed Protection (dB) 14,8 25,0 31,4 35,5 33,9 31,1 34,9 Models Connector Product code Weight Folding headband 3,5 mm Mono HTM79F-50 310 g Helmet attachment 3,5 mm Mono HTM79P3E-50 320 g Helmet attachment 2,5 mm Mono HTM79P3E-53 320 g Helmet attachment 3,5 mm Screw-in HTM79P3E-54 320 g Listen-Only headset, with 0.75–1.4 m spiral cord with moulded contact for connection to an EX-approved radio. MT7H79P3E-50 • Extra high-attenuating twin shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort. • Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication. • Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling Ex II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 Ex II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 Ex II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 • Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung head band wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort • Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments 3M ™ Peltor ™ Twin Cup Headset Models Connector Product code Weight Folding headband J11 , TP-120 MT7H79F-50 335 g Neckband J11 , TP-120 MT7H79B-50 300 g Helmet attachment J11 , TP-120 MT7H79P3E-50 345 g Headset with 0.4–1.0 m long spiral cord for connection to the Peltor Adapter 3M ™ Peltor ™ Communication Solutions Blue-Line Headsets HTM79F-50 MT72H540F-50
7. MT91-50 HY79 M41/2 HYM1000 Accessories and spare parts HY79 Hygiene kit. Easy-to-replace hygiene kit consisting of attenuating cushions and ear cushions HYM1000 Mike Protector. Moisture and wind-tight. Hygienic, effective protector that increases the life span of the speech microphone. Packages of 5 metres, approx. 50 replacements M40/1 Wind protector for microphone. Effective against wind noise. For dynamic microphone. (MT7) M41/2 Wind protector for surround microphone for Tactical XP M60/2 Wind protector for surround microphone for Lite-Com Pro II MT91-50 Throat microphone ATEX-approved for Tactical XP and Peltor headset ACK08-50 Rechargeable Li-Ion batterypack 1350 mAh (only for Lite-Com Pro II) FL5602-50 External PTT for Lite-Com Pro Peltor Wireless Solutions uses the latest Bluetooth technology to make communication in noisy environments easier and more effective. You can always be available – quickly, easily and wirelessly. No problems with snagging cords, and you can use your telephone or communication radio even when they’re not in sight. Peltor Wireless Solutions Headset New wireless communication headset with a built-in Bluetooth * circuit that can quickly and easily connect to another Bluetooth unit up to 10 meters away. Operating time is up to 20 hours and standby time is 750 hours. Rechargeable Ex battery is included Peltor ™ Wireless Solutions ™ A more effective, flexible way to communicate MT53H7P3EWS2-50 Frequency (Hz) 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) 14 22.4 28.1 33.8 33.4 35.4 38.7 Standard Deviation (dB) 1.5 2.7 1.7 2.3 2.6 2.3 1.8 Assumed Protection (dB) 12.5 19.7 26.4 31.5 30.8 33.1 36.9 SNR=30 H=33 M=28 L=20 MT53H7FWS2-50 Frequency (Hz) 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Mean Attenuation (dB) 13.8 21.5 30.9 36.6 35.9 35.5 39 Standard Deviation (dB) 1.8 0.9 1.3 1.5 5.5 3.1 2.3 Assumed Protection (dB) 12 20.6 29.6 35.1 30.4 32.4 36.7 SNR=31 H=32 M=29 L=20 MT53H7FWS2-50 Models Product code Weight Headset headband MT53H7FWS2-50 370 g Headset helmet MT53H7P3EWS2-50 420 g Battery Pack ACK15-EC Charger FR15-EC Ex II 2G Ex ia IIC T4 Ex II 2D Ex iaD T130° Ex I M1 Ex ia I FL5602-50 M60/2 *Bluetooth is a registered tradmark of Bluetooth SIG Inc BP p.l.c. ACK08
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.