XgardIQ ATEX Certificate
5. Certificate Number Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 4 Issued 14 July 2016 Page 5 of7 Number Sheet Issue Date Description MCAD-002474 1 of 1 02 25/08/2015 XgardIQ Exd MCAD-002502 1 of 1 01 18/03/2014 Sensor PCB Insulator Ring MCAD-002566 1 of 1 01 02/10/2014 Exd Can MCAD-002613 1 of 1 01 08/04/2015 Pipe Mounting Kit XgardIQ MCAD-002631 1 of 1 01 05/11/2015 Product Code Label MCAD-002638 1 of 1 01 30/07/2014 Sun Shade Assembly ECAD-000060-CD-CERT 1 of 1 8 27/01/2015 Xgard IQ OLED Module ECAD-000060- PCB-CERT 1 to 4 8 02/02/2015 Xgard IQ OLED Module ECAD-000060- PL-CER T 1 of 1 9 23/04/2015 Xgard IQ OLED Module ECAD-000064-CD-CERT 1 of 1 4 23/09/2014 Xgard IQ iModule Oxygen ECAD-000064-PCB-CERT 1 to 10 4 23/09/2014 Xgard IQ iModule Oxygen ECAD-000064- PL-CER T 1 of 1 4 23/09/2014 Xgard IQ iModule Oxygen ECAD-000076- PCB-CER T 1 to 10 6 24/09/2014 Xgard IQ Toxic Sensor Board ECAD-000081-CD-CERT 1 of 1 9 16/06/2015 Xgard IQ Pellistor Sensor ECAD-000081-PCB-CERT 1 to 6 6 24/11/2014 Xgard IQ Pellistor Sensor ECAD-000081-PL-CERT 1 of 1 9 16/06/2015 Xgard IQ Pellistor Sensor ECAD-000082-CD-CERT 1 of 1 10 25/08/2015 Xgard IQ Pellistor Sensor ECAD-000082-PCB-CERT 1 to 10 8 08/05/2015 Xgard IQ Pellistor Sensor ECAD-000082- PCB-CER T 1 to 10 10 25/08/2015 Xgard IQ Pellistor Sensor ECAD-000082- PL-CER T 1 of 1 10 25/08/2015 Xgard IQ Pellistor Sensor ECAD-000093- PCB-CER T 1 to 11 12 06/02/2015 Xgard IQ Terminal Board With Galvanic Isolation ECAD-000094-CD-CERT 1 of 1 3 08110/2014 IQ Sensor Internal Connect Board ECAD-000094-PCB-CER T 1 to 8 3 10/10/2014 IQ Sensor Internal Connect Board ECAD-000094-PL-CER T 1 of 1 3 0811 0/2014 IQ Sensor Internal Connect Board ECAD-000096 1 of 1 01 23/02/2015 Terminal PCB to Display PCB Cable ECAD-000098-CD-CERT 1&2 10 26/02/2015 Xgard IQ Display Board ECAD-000098- PCB-CERT 1 to 10 9 11/11/2014 Xgard IQ Display Board ECAD-OOO 1 04-CD-CERT 1 of 1 3 09/10/2014 Xgar IQ Sensor Internal Connect Board ECAD-OOO 1 04- PCB-CER T 1 to 8 3 10/10/2014 Xgar IQ Sensor Internal Connect Board ECAD-OOO 1 04-PL-CER T 1 of 1 3 09/10/2014 Xgar IQ Sensor Internal Connect Board ECAD-OOO 11 0 1 of 1 01 22/09/2014 Display to Sensor Cable ECAD-OOO 155-CD-CERT 1 of 1 4 26/02/2015 Xgard IQ Remote Sensor Pod Board ECAD-OOO 155-PCB-CERT 1 to 7 3 11/11/2014 Xgard IQ Remote Sensor Pod Board ECAD-OOO 15 5-PL-CER T 1 of 1 4 26/02/2015 Xgard IQ Remote Sensor Pod Board The above drawings are associated and held with IECEx Certificate No. IECEx BAS 14.0001X 20 Certificate History Certificate No. Date Comments Baseefa14ATEXOO 12X 20 May 2015 The release of the prime certificate. The associated test and assessment is documented in Certification Report No's GB/BAS/ExTRI4.0009/00 and GB/BAS/ExTRI5 .0080/00.
6. Certificate Number Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 4 Issued 14 July 2016 Page 6 of7 Certificate No. Date Comments Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 28 July2015 To permit: - 1 i) Minor circuit changes to the XgardIQ Pellistor Sensor not affecting the original assessment. ii) Minor Label changes not affecting the original assessment. The associated test and assessment is documented in Certification Report No. GB/BAS/ExTRI5.0193/00. Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 22 September 2015 To permit: - 2 i) The fitting of vents in the I.S. compartment of the main enclosure and the optional remote sensor housing not affecting the original assessment. ii) Minor circuit and PCB layout changes to one of the boards fitted in the XgardIQ Pellistor Sensor not affecting the original assessment. The associated test and assessment is documented in Certification Report No. GB/BAS/ExTR15.0242/00. Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 28 October 2015 To permit minor circuit and PCB layout changes to the XgardIQ 3 Terminal Board not affecting the original assessment. The associated test and assessment is documented in Certification Report No. GB/BAS/ExTRI5.0292/00.
1. Certificate Number Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 4 Issued 14 July 2016 Page 1 of7 1 2 ED - TYPE EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE Equipment or Protective System Intended for use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres Directive 2014/34IEU 3 EU - Type Examination Certificate Number: Baseefa14ATEX0012X - Issue 4 3.1 In accordance with Article 41 of Directive 2014/34/EU, EC-Type Examination Certificates referring to 94/9/EC that were in existence prior to the date of application of2014/34/EU (20 April 2016) may be referenced as if they were issued in accordance with Directive 20 14/34/EU. Supplementary Certificates to such EC- Type Examination Certificates, and new issues of such certificates, may continue to bear the original certificate number issued prior to 20 April 2016. 4 5 6 Product: Manufacturer: Address: XgardIQ Fixed Gas Detector Crowcon Detection Instruments Limited 172 Brook Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SD 7 This re-issued certificate extends EU Type Examination Certificate No. Baseefa14ATEX0012X to apply to product designed and constructed in accordance with the specification set out in the Schedule of the said certificate but having any variations specified in the Schedule attached to this certificate and the documents therein referred to. 8 SGS Baseefa, Notified Body number 1180, in accordance with Article 17 of Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 26 February 2014, certifies that this product has been found to comply with the Essential Health and Safety Requirements relating to the design and construction of products intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres given in Annex II to the Directive. The examination and test results are recorded in confidential Report No. See Certificate History 9 Compliance with the Essential Health and Safety Requirements has been assured by compliance with: EN 60079-0: 2012 + All: 2013 EN 60079-1: 2014 EN 60079-11: 2012 except in respect of those requirements listed at item 18 of the Schedule. 10 If the sign "X" is placed after the certificate number, it indicates that the product is subject to the Specific Conditions of Use specified in the schedule to this certificate. 11 This EU - TYPE EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE relates only to the design and construction of the specified product. Further requirements of the Directive apply to the manufacturing process and supply of this product. These are not covered by this certificate. 12 The marking ofthe product shall include the following: <GII2G Ex db ia lIC T4 Gb - See Certificate Schedule for ambient temperature range SGS Baseefa Customer Reference No. 0249 Project File No. 16/0158 This document is issued by the Company subject to its General Conditions for Certification Services accessible at http://www.sgs.com/enrrerms-and- Conditions.aspx and the Supplementary Terms and Conditions accessible at http://www.Sgs.com/SGSBaseefa/Terms-and-Conditions.aspx Attention is drawn to the limitation of liability, indemnification and jurisdiction issues defined therein. Any holder of this document is advised that information contained herein reflects the Company's findings at the time of its intervention only and within the limits of Client's instructions, if any. It does not necessarily indicate that the equipment may be used in particular industries or circumstances. The Company's sole responsibility is to its Client and this document does not exonerate parties to a transaction from exercising all their rights and obligations under the transaction documents. This document cannot be reproduced except in full, schedule included, without prior written approval of the Company. Any unauthorized alteration, forgery or falsification of the content or appearance of this document is unlawful and offenders may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. SGS Baseefa Limited Rockhead Business Park, Staden Lane, Buxton, Derbyshire SK17 9RZ Telephone +44 (0) 1298 766600 Fax +44 (0) 1298 766601 e-mail email@example.com web site www.sgs.co.uklbaseefa Registered in England No. 4305578. Registered address: Rossmore Business Park, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 3EN R S SINCLAIR TECHNICAL MANAGER On behalf of SGS Baseefa Limited
4. Certificate Number Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 4 Issued 14 July 2016 Page 4 of7 Number Sheet Issue Date Description ECAD-000077 -CD-CERT 1 of 1 3 26/04/2016 XgardIQ IRMicro PCB ECAD-000077 -PCB-CERT 1 to 10 3 26/04/2016 XgardIQ IR Micro PCB ECAD-000077 - PL-CERT 1 of 1 3 26/04/2016 XgardIQ IR Micro PCB ECAD-000093-CD-CERT 1&2 18 22/06/2016 Xgard IQ Terminal Board With Galvanic Isolation ECAD-000093-PCB-CERT 1 to 11 18 20/06/2016 Xgard IQ Terminal Board With Galvanic Isolation ECAD-000093-PL-CERT 1 of 1 18 22/0612016 Xgard IQ Terminal Board With Galvanic Isolation ECAD-000098-PL-CERT 1 of 1 10 01/07/2016 Xgard IQ Display Board ECAD-OOO 10 l-CD-CERT 1 of 1 2 01/07/2016 XgardIQ IR Amp PCB ECAD-OOO 10 I-PCB-CERT 1 to 10 2 12/04/2016 XgardIQ IR Amp PCB ECAD-OOO 10 I-PL-CERT 1 of 1 4 01/07/2016 XgardIQ IR Amp PCB ECAD-000176-CD-CERT 1 of 1 1 19/02/2016 Xgar IQ IR Sensor Internal Connect Board ECAD-000176-PCB-CERT 1 to 8 1 19/02/2016 Xgar IQ IR Sensor Internal Connect Board ECAD-000176-PL-CERT 1 of 1 1 19/02/2016 Xgar IQ IR Sensor Internal Connect Board ENG-000749 1 to 4 3 2016-07-07 XgardIQ Pellistor Micro Board Modification ENG-000864 1 to 12 3 2016-06-24 XgardIQ Terminal Board Modifications The above drawings are associated and held with IECEx Certificate No. IECEx BAS 14.0001X Iss. 4 Current drawings which remain unaffected by this issue: Number Sheet Issue Date Description MCAD-OO 1956 1 of 1 01 22110/2014 Sensor Housing Front Half MCAD-001957 1 of 1 01 02110/2014 Xgard IQ Sensor Technologies MCAD-OO 1958 1 of 1 01 16/10/2014 Sensor Housing Rear Half MCAD-OO 1964 1 of 1 01 22/09/2014 Splash Guard Assembly MCAD-002015 1 of 1 01 17/03/2015 Pellistor Sensor Sub-Assembly MCAD-002334 1 of 1 01 2211012014 Overmould Display Moulding MCAD-002338 1 to 2 01 03/0312015 Display Sub Assembly - ATEX / IECEx Gas MCAD-002371 1 of 1 01 22/09/2014 Calibration Cap Assembly MCAD-002372 1 of 1 01 22/0912014 Flow Adaptor Assembly MCAD-002380 1 of 1 01 17/02/2015 Hot Swap Pellistor Sensor MCAD-002382 1 of 1 01 02/10/2014 Hot Swap Toxic Sensor MCAD-002390 1 of 1 01 18/0312014 Gas Type Sensor Label MCAD-002392 1 of 1 01 01/04/2014 Warning Label MCAD-002394 1 of 1 01 17/01/2014 Cable Retaining Cap MCAD-002396 1 of 1 01 16/01/2015 Remote Sensor Housing Front MCAD-002408 1 of 1 01 18/0312014 M20 Blanking Plug M CAD-002409 1 of 1 01 18/0312014 1/2"NPT Blanking Plug MCAD-002411 1 of 1 01 02110/2014 Hot Swap Oxygen Sensor MCAD-002430 1 of 1 01 16110/2014 Exd PCB Assembly MCAD-002433 1 of 1 02 17110/2014 Remote Sensor Cert Label MCAD-002459 1 of 1 01 1611 0/2014 Dummy Sensor
2. Certificate Number Baseefa14A TEX0012X Issue 4 13 Schedule Issued 14 July 2016 Page 2 of7 14 Certificate Number Baseefa14ATEX0012X - Issue 4 15 Description of Product The XgardIQ Fixed Gas Detector comprises a stainless steel or painted aluminium housing, which is divided into a cylindrical flameproof enclosure and a crescent shaped I.S. enclosure. An Ex d certified bushing is used to provide cable access between the two compartments. Three cable entry holes are provided in the main flameproof enclosure as specified on the certified drawings for the accommodation of flameproof cable entry devices, with or without the interposition of flameproof thread adapters. Any unused cable entry holes must be fitted with a suitable flameproof stopping plug certified as Equipment (not a Component) under an EC-Type Examination Certificate to Directive 20I4/34/EU, or a stopping plug provided by the manufacturer. The cable entries may be M20 or ~"NPT, and are identified on the body of the XgardIQ by markings cast into the enclosure. The enclosure also features an MII5 threaded painted aluminium or stainless steel lid. An M3 grub screw is used to secure the lid against unintentional removal. The flameproof enclosure houses a stacked PCB sub assembly comprises a main board and terminal board that provides the intrinsic safe connections to the display sub assembly and sensor housed in the I.S. compartment. In addition to these boards, the stacked assembly can be fitted with an optional Relay Board providing three 230V, 5A rated volt-free contacts for the switching of external alarm devices, and I or a Fieldbus Module providing Foundation Fieldbus communications. The model number of the equipment indicates the fitting of the optional boards and whether HART communications is enabled. The intrinsically safe display sub assembly comprises an OLEO display with three push buttons on the front of the compartment used to interrogate and monitor the XgardIQ in service. Two contacts are additionally provided on the front of the display for the connection of a suitably certified HART Communicator, such as the Emerson Type 375 Communicator. The contacts on the front of the display are exposed and the possible output has a FOS of at least 375 so does not pose a hazard. The I.S. compartment of the enclosure features a cylindrical entry machined to house one of four plastic XgardIQ sensor assemblies. The ambient temperature range of the equipment is dependent on the sensor assembly fitted. The Sensor Type and associated ambient temperature range are listed below: Sensor Type Oxygen Toxic Pellistor Infra-red (IR) Ambient Temperature Range -40°C:S Ta:S +75°C -40°C:S Ta:S +75°C -40°C:s Ta:S +75°C -20°C:S Ta:S +55°C The model number of the equipment indicates the Gas Sensor fitted to the sensor assembly. The various types are listed in the User Manual provided by the manufacturer. The equipment is not designed for use in oxygen enriched atmospheres. Alternatively the entire sensor assembly may be replaced with a remote sensor assembly comprising a metallic remote sensor housing to which one of the above mentioned XgardIQ Sensor assemblies can be fitted. This is connected to the main unit via a cable to up to 15 metres in length. The XgardIQ has a range of available accessories, which includes: Splash guard assembly Calibration cap Flow adaptor Dust filter Pipe mounting kit Sun shade The calibration cap and flow adaptor are intended to be used for maintenance purposes, whilst the remainder are optional and dependent on the conditions which the equipment is intended to be used in.
7. Certificate Number Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 4 Issued 14 July 2016 Page 7 of7 Certificate No. Date Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 14 July 2016 4 Comments This issue of the certificate permits: - i) The fitting of an alternative Infra-red (IR) sensor to the equipment. The sensor comprises a component certified flameproof IR gas sensor mounted on amplifier board. This together with a microcontroller board is mounted inside the same plastic enclosure as the other XgardIQ sensors. Due to the ambient temperature range of the component certified IR gas sensor, when fitted with this sensor the XgardlQ ambient temperature range is reduced to -20°C to +55°C. As a result of this, the XgardIQ certification label has been revised to indicate the ambient temperature range is dependent on the sensor fitted. The Certificate Schedule and Specific Conditions of Use have been revised to list the relevant ambient temperature ranges against each of the four sensor types and specify to the end user the ambient temperature range is dependent on the sensor fitted. ii) Minor circuit and PCB changes to the XgardlQ Terminal Board not affecting the original assessment. iii) Minor circuit changes to the XgardIQ Toxic Sensor board to permit the fitting of alternative 2-terminal Toxic sensor modules to the existing PCB. The circuit changes to the board and the addition of the alternative sensor modules do not affect the original assessment. iv) Minor circuit changes to the HART interface circuitry on the XgardlQ Display Board. As a result of the changes, the HART communicator contacts output parameters have been revised in the Certificate Schedule to Do = 5V, 1 0 = 13.3mA, Po = 17mW, C j = 1. 1 nF & Li = O. These changes do not affect the original assessment of the contacts. v) Minor drawing changes not affecting the original assessment. vi) To confirm the current design of the XgardIQ have been reviewed against the requirements of EN 60079-1: 2014 in respect of the differences from EN 60079-1: 2007, and with exception of the markings, the changes do not affect the original assessment. In accordance with the marking requirements of EN 60079-1: 2014, the equipment is now marked: ® II 2G Ex db ia IIC T4 Gb The associated test and assessment is documented in Certification Report No. GB/BAS/ExTRI6.0177/00. For drawings applicable to each issue, see original of that issue.
3. Certificate Number Baseefa14ATEX0012X Issue 4 Issued 14 July 2016 Page 3 of7 The main enclosure is fully labelled with the requisite marking and warnings, whilst the sensors and remote sensor housing are labelled as 'Part or the equipment. Output Parameters HART communicator contacts 5V 13.3mA Po 17mW 16 Report Number GB/BAS/ExTRI6.0 177/00 I- I 1.lnF o 17 Specific Conditions of Use 1. Variants of the equipment housed in a painted aluminium enclosure constitute a potential electro-static charging hazard and must not be rubbed with a dry cloth or cleaned with solvents. 2. Cable entry holes are provided as specified on the certified drawings for the accommodation of flameproof cable entry devices, with or without the interposition of a flameproof thread adapter. Unused entries are to be fitted with suitable certified flameproof stopping plugs. The cable entry devices, thread adapters and stopping plugs shall be suitable for the equipment, the cable and the conditions of use and shall be certified as Ex Equipment, and not an Ex Component, under an EC-Type Examination Certificate to Directive 2014/34/EU. 3. No part of this equipment or its accessories covered by this certificate shall be used outside the pressure range 80kPa to 11 OkPa, as defined by EN 60079-0. 4. The ambient temperature range of the equipment is dependent on the Sensor Type fitted. Refer to the Certificate Schedule for the relevant ambient temperature ranges. 18 Essential Health and Safety Requirements In addition to the Essential Health and Safety Requirements (EHSRs) covered by the standards listed at item 9, the following are considered relevant to this product, and conformity is demonstrated in the report: Clause 1.2.7 1.2.8 1.4.1 1.4.2 19 Subject L VO type requirements Overloading of equipment (protection relays, etc.) External effects Aggressive substances, etc. Drawings and Documents New drawings submitted for this issue of certificate: Number Sheet Issue Date Description MCAD-002388 1 of 1 03 29/0612016 Remote Sensor Housing Assembly - Certification GA MCAD-002391 1 of 1 04 01/07/2016 XgardIQ Cert Label - ATEX 1 IECEx Gas MCAD-002395 1 of 1 02 29/06/2016 Remote Sensor Cable Assembly - Certification GA MCAD-002415 1 of 1 03 0110712016 Hot Swap CERT Label MCAD-003398 1 of 1 01 23/06/2016 Hot Swap IR Sensor Assembly ECAD-000076-CD-CERT 1&2 7 02/06/2016 Xgard IQ Toxic Sensor Board ECAD-000076-PL-CERT 1 of 1 8 01107/2016 Xgard IQ Toxic Sensor Board
- 451 Total Views
- 400 Website Views
- 51 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155553 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn4188 Views .
3M jupiter manual4075 Views .
D-S Produkt index3343 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn3022 Views .
D-S Produktindex2998 Views .
D-S Product index2856 Views .
Skilte 20062801 Views .
speedglas_91002694 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152666 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2640 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2523 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102352 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide2181 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring2113 Views .
Handsker 20152112 Views .
Handsker 20122089 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2048 Views .
Faldsikring 20101996 Views .
Handsker 20101976 Views .