1. XgardIQ Intelligent Gas Detector and Transmitter Minimise the time operators spend in hazardous areas.
2. When lives and property are at risk and you need gas detection equipment that is totally reliable, you need Crowcon. For over 45 years Crowcon has been developing and manufacturing high quality products with a reputation for reliability and technical innovation. Crowcon fixed-point detectors have been proven in many arduous environments, including oil and gas exploration and production, petrochemicals, water treatment, chemical plants and steel mills. XgardIQ provides fail-safe detection of a very wide range of gases and vapours. XgardIQ Intelligent Gas Detector and Transmitter Product Description XgardIQ is an intelligent and versatile gas detector and transmitter compatible with Crowcon’s full range of sensor technologies. XgardIQ is available fitted with a variety of flammable, toxic and oxygen gas sensors and provides a bright OLED display with clear and comprehensive status infor mation in a range of languages. Confidence with Positive Safety Bright LEDs indicate detector status at a glance; the unique Positive Safety LED confirms the detector is operating safely and alerts operators to any irregular events that may affect product integrity such as the ambient temperature exceeding sensor limits. When working safely, the blue LED remains on constantly. If any abnormal conditions are detected the LED will flash and a warning message will be displ ayed. Flexible signal outputs XgardIQ provides comprehensive and powerful output signal options; analogue 4-20mA signal with auto sink/source detection feature and RS-485 Modbus communications are provided as standard. Alarm and fault relays featuring heavy-duty changeover contacts, rated 230Vac 5A, are available at purchase or may be added at any time after installation. HART communications can be provided both over the analogue signal and via local I.S. terminals for diagnostics via any HART asset management system or hand-held device. Rugged and robust ATEX and IECEx certified for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas, XgardIQ has been designed for long-life operation in extreme environments. Featuring a rugged 316 stainless steel construction and a wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +75°C, XgardIQ is suitable for the most demanding applications. Improved safety XgardIQ minimises the time personnel spend in potentially hazardous locations by using simple hot-swappable sensor modules. Sensors can be bump tested and calibrated in-situ or removed in seconds using one hand, and either replaced with a pre-calibrated sensor module or re-calibrated in a safe area before being re- fitted. All functions and adjustments can be made via the integral keypad without the need for special tools or hot-work permits.
3. XgardIQ Options • Pre-calibrated flammable, toxic or oxygen sensor module • Huge range of gas sensors. Transmitter with Sensor • Enables transmitter to be installed in advance of com - missioning • Supplied with a dummy sensor module for weather protection • Auto-configure function when the sensor module is plugged in. Transmitter Only • Enables diagnostics via asset management systems • Local I.S. HART terminal connection • Detectors can be installed on a HART addressable network. HART Communications • Simple plug-in module • Heavy-duty 230Vac, 5A contacts • Alarm 1, Alarm 2 and Fault relays • On-delay and off-delay timers • Can be retrofitted as needed. Relays XgardIQ is compatible with Crowcon’s full range of sensor technologies. The transmitter provides analogue 4-20mA and RS-485 Modbus signals as standard and HART communications is available as an option. A relay module may be fitted at the time of purchase, or retrofitted at any time. The 316 stainless steel enclosure has three cable entries suitable for either M20 or ½”NPT cable glands. If XgardIQ is to be installed months ahead of scheduled commissioning, it can be supplied without a sensor module to avoid the possibility of the sensor being poisoned or expiring whilst inactive. The transmitter is supplied with a dummy sensor module to maintain dust and water ingress protection and sensor modules c an be delivered and installed prior to commissioning. Product Description Status LEDs Positive Safety LED Bright OLED display Function buttons
4. Simple installation and maintenance Hot-swap sensor modules Auto-sense function Auto-configure function Smart Bump and Speedy Bump test Calibration due warning Sensor range selection Easy to use Positive Safety indicator OLED display Buttons Event log Minimising risk XgardIQ offers powerful features which minimise the time opera tors spend in hazardous areas performing routine maintenance. Status checking at a glance and from a distance. Bright, clear display indicates gas level even in dark locations. Functions performed via buttons, without the need for special magnets or tools. Clear history of detector use. Easily removed or replaced using one hand without requiring hot work permit or special tools. Automatically detects whether the control system is 4-20mA current sink or source, saving time and faults. Detects when sensor module is plugged in and uploads the appropriate gas type, range, units and alarm levels. Sensor health and response verified quickly and easily following simple on-screen instructions. Detector automatically provides a reminder when next bump test is due. Automatically reminds the user when calibration is due to ensure sensors remain accurate at all times. Users can set the full-scale range of the sensor via the display menu according to site or specific location requirements. Accessories Pipe Mounting Kit Stainless steel U-bolts, nuts and washers to enable XgardIQ to be rigidly mounted to a 50mm (2”) pipe. Maximum pipe diameter: 60mm. Sun Shade Protects the detector from elevated temperatures due to direct sunlight. Collector Cone Clips to the sensor housing to aid detection of lighter-than-air gases such as hydrogen or methane. Calibration Cap Clips to the XgardIQ transmitter or remote sensor housing for application of calibration/bump test gas. Dummy Sensor Module Maintains IP rating of the XgardIQ transmitter when no sensor module is installed. Flow Adaptor For gas sampling applications. Splash Guard For outdoor installations and sensor protection from water sprays. Includes pipe spigot for application of bump test gas.
6. www.crowcon.com UK: Tel: +44 (0) 1235 557700 Fax: +44 (0) 1235 557718 Email: email@example.com US: Tel: +1 859 957 1039 Toll Free: 800 527 6926 Fax: +1 859 957 1044 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org NL: Tel: +31 10 421 1232 Fax: +31 10 421 0542 Email: email@example.com SG: Tel: +65 6745 2936 Fax: +65 6745 0467 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ME: Tel: +971 (0) 4345 1980 Fax: +44 (0) 1235 557718 Email: email@example.com IN: Tel: +91 22 6708 0400 Fax: +91 22 6708 0405 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org MKG02214 Issue 3 May 2016 Size Weight Enclosure material Ingress Protection Connection Power Display Electrical output Event logging Operating temperature Humidity Repeatability Zero drift Response time Performance Functional safety Approvals EMC compliance H278 x W140 x D89mm (10.9 x 5.5 x 3.5ins) 4.1kg (9lbs, stainless steel) 316 stainless steel IP66 Three M20 or 1 / 2 ”NPT cable gland entries. Certified, removable plugs are fitted to left-hand and lower right-hand entries 14-32Vdc. < 4W OLED 128 x 64 pixels, yellow text on black background Amber, Red and Green LEDs for detector status Blue Positive Safety LED 4-20mA current sink or source (auto-sense or manual selection) Warning and fault signals are configurable NAMUR NE 43 compliant RS-485 Modbus RTU HART 7 over 4-20mA signal and via local I.S. test points (optional) Foundation Fieldbus (option pending, contact Crowcon) Alarm 1, Alarm 2, Fault SPDT contacts rated 5A, 230Vac (Fault relay: SPST contacts) Energised or de-energised Latching or non-latching Rising or falling Configurable On and Off delays for alarm relays Records alarm, fault and maintenance events. Events can be viewed on-screen and downloaded to a PC Transmitter only: -40 o C to +75 o C (-40 o F to 167 o F) Note: sensor operating temperatures vary, refer to Gases and Ranges table Transmitter only: 0 to 95% RH non-condensing Note: sensor humidity operating range may vary. Contact Crowcon for specific sensor data +/- 2% FSD +/- 2% FSD per year maximum Sensor dependant: contact Crowcon for specific sensor data EN60079-29-1 (flammable gas sensors)* EN50104 (oxygen sensors)* EN45544 (toxic gas sensors)* IEC61508, EN50402, SIL 2* ATEX and IECEx Ex II 2 G Exd ia llC T4 Gb (Tamb -40 o C to +75 o C) EN50270 FCC CFR47 Part 15B XgardIQ transmitter XgardIQ transmitter Main display Indicators Relays (optional) Relay configuration options Tested in accordance with: *Features outstanding at the time of issue, contact Crowcon for details. Specification Crowcon reserves the right to change the design or specificati on of the product without notice. Complementary Products IRmax Infrared hydrocarbon gas detector SafEye 900 Series Open Path gas detectors SharpEye 40/40 Series Flame detectors ©2016, Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd. Copyright to some photographs held separately.
5. Gases and Ranges * NOTE: Measuring ranges are user-selectable on the XgardIQ transmitter + NOTE: Alarm levels are user-adjustable on the XgardIQ transmitter Ammonia (NH 3 ) Electrochemical PPM 1000 50 25 35 -20 to +40 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Electrochemical PPM 1000 250 30 200 -30 to +50 Ethanol (C 2 H 6 O) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 +10 to +75 Hydrogen (H 2 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) Electrochemical PPM 10 10 1.8 3 +5 to +40 Hydrogen Sulphide (H 2 S) Electrochemical PPM 200 25 5 10 -30 to +50 LPG Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Methane (CH 4 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Oxygen (O 2 ) Electrochemical %Vol 30 25 19 (falling) 17 (falling) -20 to +50 Propane (C 3 H 8 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Pentane (C 5 H 12 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Sulphur dioxide (SO 2 ) Electrochemical PPM 100 10 1 1 -30 to +50 Ammonia (NH 3) Pellistor %LEL 25 25 10 20 -40 to +75 Acetone (CH 3 ) 2 CO Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Butane (C 4 H 10 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) IR PPM 3000 3000 500 1500 -20 to +50 Carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) IR %Vol 5 2 0.5 1.5 -20 to +50 Chlorine (Cl 2 ) Electrochemical PPM 20 5 0.5 0.5 -20 to +40 Chlorine dioxide (ClO 2 ) Electrochemical PPM 1 1 0.1 0.3 -20 to +40 Acetylene (C 2 H 2 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Ethylene (C 2 H 4 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Ethylene oxide (ETO) Electrochemical PPM 100 10 1 5 -20 to +50 Heptane (C 7 H 16 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Hexane (C 6 H 14 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Hydrogen (H 2 ) Electrochemical PPM 2000 2000 500 1000 -20 to +40 Hydrogen (H 2 ) Electrochemical %LEL 100 100 20 40 -20 to +40 Hydrogen chloride (HCl) Electrochemical PPM 30 10 1 5 -20 to +40 Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) Electrochemical PPM 30 25 5 10 -40 to +40 Isopropanol (C 3 H 8 O) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Methanol (CH 3 OH) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Nitric oxide (NO) Electrochemical PPM 100 25 5 10 -30 to +50 Nitrogen dioxide (NO 2 ) Electrochemical PPM 100 10 1 1 -20 to +50 Ozone (O 3 ) Electrochemical PPM 1 1 0.1 0.2 -20 to +40 Propylene (C 3 H 6 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Toluene (CH 3 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Xylene (C 8 H 10 ) Pellistor %LEL 100 100 20 40 -40 to +75 Gases highlighted in blue are available for order Contact Crowcon for gases highlighted in grey Gas Sensor Type Units Max Range* Standard Range Alarm 1 level + Alarm 2 level + Temp range 0 C
- 465 Total Views
- 420 Website Views
- 45 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
D_S_Katalog_20155381 Views .
find det rigtige filter til dit åndedrætsværn3926 Views .
3M jupiter manual3920 Views .
D-S Produkt index3235 Views .
D-S Produktindex2908 Views .
Guide til valg af åndedrætsværn2889 Views .
D-S Product index2749 Views .
Skilte 20062726 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20152595 Views .
speedglas_91002591 Views .
Airvisor 2 user manual - Multi languages2531 Views .
Procedure for iklædning af engangsbeklædning2382 Views .
Åndedrætsværn 20102267 Views .
Handsker 20122006 Views .
Ose.directory e-shot2000 Views .
Handsker størrelsesguide1943 Views .
Handsker 20151938 Views .
Faldsikring 20101934 Views .
EN 388 nye mærkninger forklaring1927 Views .
Handsker 20101925 Views .